Deja Brew

Scotty

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Sparrow, I really should explain:

The ?eat my hat? comment was a reference to the infamous and impetuous comment from the normally cerebral Graham Spiers. You have my sympathy, as I wouldn?t really have expected you to make the lateral jump.

However, I would say this: If you were ever in the position to determine the future of a work colleague I would expect that you would take a view that looks towards the horizon rather than the November mud.

I?ll ignore the personal abuse (doesn?t sit well with a mod badge) on the last post but one as I don?t really respect his opinion as he thinks it is ok to make comments on our players as hideous as those spat out on Saturday.

In addition his stance on the ?he couldn?t see him because he wasn?t smiling? Latapy thread was equivocal to say the least.

Sophia - you continuously bring that comment back up over and over again. Ergo, you act very much like you do have a very big chip on your shoulder. Indeed you can clearly see from your post there that it is still very much on show.

As for the Latapy issue if that is a very thinly veiled incrimination of myself then you would be best to think again before posting such ill informed accusations.

The ?eat my hat? comment was a reference to the infamous and impetuous comment from the normally cerebral Graham Spiers. You have my sympathy, as I wouldn?t really have expected you to make the lateral jump.

Ah yes, that famous phrase that has a curious knack of showing up folk who know very little of what they are writing about (often at great length and cloaked in long obscure words in an attempt to disguise their lack of original thought or knowledge in their chosen subject)

Did you notice I missed the full stop from the end of my sentence there Sophia? I did that just so you would have something to feel superior about, aren't I generous?  :001:

What comment RIG?

I did not make mention of any specific comment in my post.

You'll have to look long and hard to see any such incrimination from me.

It?s interesting that you make the leap though.

If you are interested enough to make an issue of it, I would suggest you revisit the thread and consider how comfortable you and others are with it.

I'll refrain from escalating your abuse of your special site privileges by simply offering you this little bit of advice:

When you are in a hole ? stop digging.

Apologies for being "off topic"

Naw , that did not work very well vs Motherwell

Maybe Brewster is smart enough to learn by his mistakes. I hope!