Unusual Food

Kingsmills

Now, if you think the above is bad, how many of you have had a sausage in UK recently? I think the assorted anus, nostril and toe clippings that constitute the content of your average sausage is infinitely less edible than anything you'll find in China.

(FAO British Sausage Federation: For legal purposes we should make it clear that this website does not endorse the above malicious slur on the great british sausage. We understand they are nutritious, non-fattening and contain only the most prime of meat ingredients. If you would like to send us any samples please contact admin@caleythistleonline.com)   

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: - I turned down the chance to try various Asian dishes at a "Fear Factor" lunch when I worked at the Globe and Mail newspaper .... basically, people were asked to bring in traditional yet "interesting" dishes and the most gruesome were put before a panel of people including the CEO who were to eat them for charity - the more grotesque the food, the more the staff had to pay to make them eat it !

The publisher was quite good, he ate most things, but for some reason, the most feared food for some of the people at the event was the large traditional Haggis I had brought along with me !

Brilliant topic of conversation.

........................... sheep?s bollocks.

That was kinky foreplay tho and the sheep was alive :blah01: :blah01: :rotflmao:

You would have thought so but served at Best Mangal Restaurant on North End Road, London, W14.

Actually no too bad!

Guest Arab4Ever

bat, dog, snails and chickens feet are probably the strangest things iv eaten. eat **** loads of pigeons too, are they unusual? :024: