Tactics for Celtic game...

Johnboy

I think that we have to be more defensive minded but we have to try and utilise the pace that we have at our disposal. I would definitely go fer a 4-5-1. I feel that Fraser, Rosscoe and Royster pick themselves - Roy at left back. It will be interesting to see the choice in the middle, especially if Munro and Caff are fit - I suspect that Munro and McGuire will get the call. Duncan simply has to get in the "hole" - what about a surprise of Proctor wide rigtht, Cowie and Black centrally and Bazza on the left. Then the big one up front is Brew or Marius - personally I would favour Brew at the moment. That gives us a lot of scope to change individuals, the formation and the tactics.

Fraser

Tokely               Watt                        Munro              Hastings/Morgan

Duncan                    Black

Sutherland                               Cowie                                    Wilson

Niculae

SUBS: Malkowski, McGuire, Brewster, Bayne, Hart, Rankin, Vigurs.

Complicated 4-2-3-1 formation for me.

Back four, with Blackie and Russell sitting in front, 3 man midfield, Baz and Zander out wide, Marius as a lone striker, to be replaced by Brewster at some point.

IMHO playing a 4-4-2 at Parkdread, with Brew and Niculae up front, would be tactical suicide and open a debate as to whether Brew has delusions of grandeur or that he does not have carte blanche in regard to the selection or both. I feel a poll coming on. And hopefully not Zibi.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: