FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hello Strangers

RedCard

Hello strangers, i thought it was time that i returned to the forum....some of you may have known me as Red card Riley but im now living in the paradise of Warsaw, Poland!!!!

So how have all the old MOB been...still cosuming large quantaties of alcohol i hope!!!!

Are the Poles complaining about Scots taking their jobs?

Or is that just Zibi?

:rotflmao:

Nice one....yes i get that alot...allthe Poles are comin over to Scotland and i go the other way...but the money's great and i live like a king here...ohh and the Polish women are not too shaby either.

I had been wondering where some of the "old" fans where!

When is your next ICT game going to be?  :004:

My next game will be the Falkirk game on the 26th Dec as im back for Xmas....dont think there will be much of an away support that day but ill make the most of it.

Hi Scotty how's you?

I moved here because of work, like alot of companies they see Poland as great place to develope in because of location and the strength of the Polish currency(its so weak compared to the pound so they dont have to spend much on salaries)....i live very nicely here as im paid in sterling and it goes very far over here....the only problem is that i miss going to the football every Saturday, i go to see Legia Warsaw most weekends but the standard is very poor, i compare it to the 2nd div in Scotland but beggars cant be choosers. :003:

I bet its feckin Walsall  :023: Not much change on her except 27 more moderators since I got barred fer slagging off an Eastern European.

I wish it was fecking Walsall today, not used to the Polish winter yet!!!!!

So where is all the old boys like Govan Jaggie, Bronson, ITN, Coia's etc????

So where is all the old boys like Govan Jaggie, Bronson, ITN, Coia's etc????

There are various rumours as to why they aren't posting...

Bronson was posting the other day. I'm sure Govan Jaggie still does though I'm sure I will be corrected if I am mistaken.

Spot a few of them at the games from time to time  :003:

So where is all the old boys like Govan Jaggie, Bronson, ITN, Coia's etc?

Govan Jaggie - can still be found drinkin in dodgy govan bars in questionable company  :023: and slotting the ball past me at 5's on a wednesday night  :018: :029:

Bronson - sleeping in greenhouses i think  :004: :015:

ITN - changed his name to yompa then to F.Gump and went walking, he figured he'd got this far so he might as well keep on walkin... then he got yon far, figured he'd got that far so might as well keep on walkin...

The Coia's:

Iain - last seen being dragged out of Love street by UN peace keepers.

Caley Ally - still campaigning for Iain's release from Guantanemoe Bay.

Ginga Ninja - sold the family house while Ally was visiting the vice president of the UN in Strasbourg.  Is now an international playboy who moulds himself on peter stringfellow.  (picture a ginger peter stringfellow if you will  :010:)

So where is all the old boys like Govan Jaggie, Bronson, ITN, Coia's etc?

Govan Jaggie - can still be found drinkin in dodgy govan bars in questionable company  :023: and slotting the ball past me at 5's on a wednesday night  :018: :029:

Bronson - sleeping in greenhouses i think  :004: :015:

ITN - changed his name to yompa then to F.Gump and went walking, he figured he'd got this far so he might as well keep on walkin... then he got yon far, figured he'd got that far so might as well keep on walkin...

The Coia's:

Iain - last seen being dragged out of Love street by UN peace keepers.

Caley Ally - still campaigning for Iain's release from Guantanemoe Bay.

Ginga Ninja - sold the family house while Ally was visiting the vice president of the UN in Strasbourg.  Is now an international playboy who moulds himself on peter stringfellow.  (picture a ginger peter stringfellow if you will  :010:)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :003: :003: :003: :003: :003:

Good to hear from you young chap.  I thought you had done a vanishing act for getting caught with someone you should't have :004:

There is many things that we need to catch up on but sadly I wont be at Falkirk on the 26th.  Any plans for you to make any other games?