FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Fraser

davieB

Well done Fraser on flicking the Vs.

Shows up the bunch of "fans" who can happily dish it out but can't take it when it comes back their way. They can have no complaints for what Fraser did.

Agreed, I remember when we played Celtic in the cup and lost 2-1 (who doesn't) and the North Stand gave Boruc pelters the whole game. His team scored and he did a little dance. Certain members of this board were furious, going on about how the incident should be reported to the police.

Boruc is an arse mind.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boruc is an absolute cretin, his antics at Easter Road earlier this season provide further evidence of this. However I wouldn't begrudge him a celebration when Celtic scored a last minute winner. And as you say the idiots who slaughtered him for 90 minutes to start greeting about him dancing at the end are pathetic.

immes New Roman]michael totally out off order . considering some of his **** ups this season you would think he would be a bit more humble .  i personally think it sums up the majority of our players attitude to our support . how many  acknowledge the crowd at home games when they take to the pitch? ill tell you 3 at the most.  brewster should fine him and tell the players to watch how the other clubs show appreciation for their support  be it home or away .

If I were Mikey Fraser I would have jumped the barrier and thumped the perpetrators.  Stop harrassing our own players, thats what the opposing team are for.  Put up with the backchat or stay at home, it's your choice.

Guest ICT CGS

It was a joke chant directed at him,I'm sure he's heard far worse at they away end and the number of different stadiums round the country!

Lets be honest,no one that "chanted" has made a big deal about Ikey's reaction,its all of you on here!

Fair game for opposition fans, but one of our own.  Which part of it is not the best thing to do can you not understand.

Have some of the people that complained about the 'wave' not been guilty of dishing out the abuse......sorry joke.

It was a joke chant directed at him,I'm sure he's heard far worse at they away end and the number of different stadiums round the country!

Lets be honest,no one that "chanted" has made a big deal about Ikey's reaction,its all of you on here!

No ... not true, ICT CGS...

to be fair when your goalkeeper gives his own fans the v's he deserves any abuse going his way!

Absolutely right.

Michael's behaviour was disgraceful.

I hope Brew is made aware of what happened.

no wonder Fraser did what he did...with fans(not all fans) like that no wonder...do these so called 'fans' understand the meaning of the words fan and support???? 

as for the booing of Rory..that's just outta order, he needs support, how is he to progress as a young player if his own fans boo him everytime he has ten minutes on the pitch to try and make an impact...how about these ppl show the maturity he is showing by not reacting to the immaturity of some of the fans

Guest TinCanFan

I bet some of the people booing Fraser were the same people cheering Bullock in the County pre-season game!

Whats wrong with that?

Nowt wrong with it, just odd that these people would cheer an opposition player but not their own.