FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Fraser

davieB

So let me just make sure I've got this one right.....

With their team hanging on, sometimes precariously, to a 1-0 lead, there was a group of Caley Thistle "fans" at the game yesterday who were booing the goalkeeper   :finger02: and then the substitute striker when he came on. Presumably these people had no worries at all about the possibility that the booing might have caused either player to make a mistake which could have cost "their" side two points?  :020: :024: :33: :018:

I'm just so sorry that the poor sensitive souls should feel so upset that the nasty goalie should have responded in kind.  :cry03:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost.....Rory was being booed long before he came on and whilst he was warming up behind the goal at the North Stand.

Okay that is out of order well out of order. But it raises the question, what manager in their right mind would put a player into the match given that situation?  :024:

Wow- this is the best days' posting in a long time - I actually agree with BOTH sides of the recent debate. This isnt about Rory and Mikey - There is an undercurrent of discontent at ICT this season. These poor lads are being scapegoated - Birdog is not championing the booing - he is looking at the larger picture which some posters fer whatever reason are ignoring or defending.

What did you think about my original post Caley D / Charlie ? 

If I'm totally honest...I stopped taking in much of what you post a long time ago.

Time to hand in your moderator's hi-vis vest then?

Thought you guys would check the posts on here especially from controversial characters such as IHE, or is it just me that gets hit with censorship?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I can asure you that it aint just you birdog - I am away ahead of you.

Of course I post nonsense and wind up at times - Some people actually find it entertaining.  :001:

Most people with a bit of nous suss out which is bait and which is debate - Others just sit on the fence and have little petty sarcastic pops back at me. This has been a fine day on the site - I am thoroughly enjoying my cloaking.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i was in section g north why is it ,we don,t give young home grown players the support and encouragment  but then we have gillingham reject  romanian diddy getting there name chanted every week .give these boys a break p.s never seen these idiots before we made spl ,the i paid my money i can shout what i want just feck off

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I can asure you that it aint just you birdog - I am away ahead of you.

Of course I post nonsense and wind up at times - Some people actually find it entertaining.  :001:

Most people with a bit of nous suss out which is bait and which is debate - Others just sit on the fence and have little petty sarcastic pops back at me. This has been a fine day on the site - I am thoroughly enjoying my cloaking.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I know mate but I always have to get at least one wee dig in at CaleyD when I decide to give you lot the pleasure of my company, he is a fine fellow but does get a bit het up at times. :blah01:

Can I just make it clear at this juncture that I am not posting as mandally6 and he is not related to me either - but he is yet another breed of fan that is beginning to have the feckin guts to have a go at the inconsistencies of this fine football club.

We hate Fraser - We hate Rory - We love Deano - We love Marius  :crazy07:

Mark Brown was a hero at ICT and his kicking was terrible and to be honest far worse than MF but nobody ever booed at him.

Again as per my Rory post, I dont think MF is good enough but he seems to have more potential than Rory and when he is on the pitch I shall back him.  However, he should have taken the green bit jibe in a better manner.

Guest ICT CGS

but then we have gillingham reject  romanian diddy getting there name chanted every week .give these boys a break p.s never seen these idiots before we made spl ,the i paid my money i can shout what i want just feck off

Said it before,been going for several years,you managed to miss that point though. If you don't like who we chant for why dont you start songs?

Guest TinCanFan

i was in section g north why is it ,we don,t give young home grown players the support and encouragment  but then we have gillingham reject  romanian diddy getting there name chanted every week .give these boys a break p.s never seen these idiots before we made spl ,the i paid my money i can shout what i want just feck off

Maybe you should should learn how to spell and puts words in the right order first before starting your bile chants.

Maybe you should should learn how to spell and puts words in the right order first before starting your bile chants.

Despite his denials I'm sure Mandally6 is really IHE in disguise... :018:

I'd recognise that writing style anywhere.... :023: :023:

Thanks for your considered input Clacher, where would we be without it!

Gash ? makes me think of a word to describe those that post pejorative views on players that don?t move the debate on one little bit.

Gash ? makes me think of a word to describe those that post pejorative views on players that don?t move the debate on one little bit.

Perhaps he's eschewing rainbow thinking in favour of monochrome....  :018:

JB, your rage, where does it come from?

Can I help?

It comes from posts like this Sophia, from people who should know better.

Yngwie

I think Rory is utterly sh1t and shouldn't be anywhere near our first team, but nobody should boo any player who is simply doing his best.

Yet its yourself and Johnboy who have just posted the off topic messages  :029:

Unless the local press pick up on this or another poster comes up with the 20th version of the weekends events, then I think this topic has just about ran its course.

People are entitled to their opinion, whether they shout out at a player or not. The comment was a bit of a joke and mike reacted angrilly. I thought it was hilarious. Guaranteed the people who are slagging off the people who called mike **** are the type of people who are silent throughout the entire 90mins with the occasional rustle of a sweetie paper. Lighten up tbh, if you think the occasional boo is bad try going to an old firm game or a premiership game and you will find yourself in a state of shock...