FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Fraser

davieB

How bad have things got when our own keeper gives the 'V's to our own fans, who in turn give him abuse all the first half.....including the 'Aaaaaaahhhhh, you're ****' to him.

Aye, his kicking was awful, but c'mon....just about sums us up at the moment :007: :007: :007:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WynessLegend

to be fair when your goalkeeper gives his own fans the v's he deserves any abuse going his way!

Absolutely right.

Michael's behaviour was disgraceful.

I hope Brew is made aware of what happened.

Feck right off too this little low-life tw@ts who thought it big to boo McAllister and then give Fraser dogs abuse.

I don't know what hole you all crawled out from, but I'd be grateful if you could crawl straight back in to it again.  Your lucky all you got was the 'V' as you deserved a slap to knock some sense in to each and every one of you.

Guest TinCanFan

Feck right off too this little low-life tw@ts who thought it big to boo McAllister and then give Fraser dogs abuse.

I don't know what hole you all crawled out from, but I'd be grateful if you could crawl straight back in to it again.  Your lucky all you got was the 'V' as you deserved a slap to knock some sense in to each and every one of you.

That's the best post I've read for a while.

Guest WynessLegend

No more drinks for CaleyD - just put him in a taxi and get him home.

what for??

they  sed your **** ahhh once because he gave us the v's

i'm with you on the booing rory thing tho,its wrong for a youth player to get boo'd

previous comment way outa line

Right, so we're to believe that Fraser just out of the blue decided to give the guys the 'V' for no reason whatsoever?

No more drinks for CaleyD - just put him in a taxi and get him home.

You know, you just might be right..and maybe I was a bit OTT in my comment above...but there's a small group of people who have taken to turning up at our home matches and do nothing but cause problems...many are new faces, and IMO are more interested in causing a wee bit of aggro than supporting the team.  If they want to make idiots of themselves, that's fine, but when it starts to have an impact on what's happening on the park then it is about time someone showed them the door as they are far more trouble than they are worth.

If it was genuine criticism then you could understand it (perhaps), but they were at it from the word go...firstly having a go at McAllister whilst he was warming up, and then at Fraser who was struggling to keep the ball in play (perhaps they hadn't noticed the gale force wind).

People like this are a cancer in any support and they need to be cut out before they spread.

Then to come on here bleating about Big Bad Fraser Giving them the V like they have some right to dish out all the abuse they like without response.......pathetic.

The abuse was non-stop, from his very first bad kick.

There's a guy who sits a few rows behind me who shouts nothing but abuse at Michael EVERY week....as well as other totally unfunny comments. It got so bad from him today that a guy a few seats down from me turned round and told him to shut the feck up.

Michael shouldn't have reacted, it was wrong, BUT the abuse he was getting was fecking embarrassing.

Same as Rory......I'm well down the list of his 'admirers', as my previous posts on him will testify, but I'd never, ever, even think of booing one of our players when they're warming up in front of the fans.

As I said....embarrassing.

what for??

they  sed your **** ahhh once because he gave us the v's

i'm with you on the booing rory thing tho,its wrong for a youth player to get boo'd

previous comment way outa line

Idiots, you think it helps the team in any way by giving our own players abuse, alright mikey fraser has had a few howlers but he is the b est we've got and i feel he is still a good young player. I reckon you're lucky all you got was the V's for your abuse - do us all a favour and pipe down if all you're going to do is give your own side abuse.

that was a feckin embarassment in the north stand today.

fraser had some poor kicks in a game where he played pretty well and kept a clean sheet.

those who booed him etc are a joke. feck off somewhere else.

same goes for booing rory regardless of how frustrating he's been.

dont give a monkeys about frasers v sign. id have done the same.

feck off

...many are new faces, and IMO are more interested in causing a wee bit of aggro than supporting the team. 

I am part of this "group" and have been a season ticket holder,like the majority for the past 7 years,so hardly a new face. We go to the majority of away games,even organising our own bus for the cup game in aberdeen. I would say its a bit far claiming we crawled out from under a rock,and were a "cancer" to our support,bit over the top!

I personally didn't boo mcallister,its a very small number that vocally abuse rory, Fraser never got dogs abuse,one chant which wasnt loud at all! So think everyones being very over the top here.