FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Falkirk : matchday thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended by choosing today's game from HERE[/li] 
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]At the game ? SUBMIT A MATCH REPORT [/li]

LINEUPS

ICT                                         

[attach=1]

FALKIRK

[attach=2]

post-2-1205592807.gif

post-4-1205592807.gif

More chopping and changing - Duncan and McBain on together  :029: Only Cowie as a runner - Cowie hooked. System around the Messiah would be totally crippled by that - but at least it would make Marius look good for the watching Romanians.  Something is wrong.  :sillywave:

Guest Aboynamedsue

***** day all round for me, when/where are we gonna get are next win.

Thats our season over  :020: Top 6  :rotflmao: Brew you're having a laugh

A beautiful day ruined by another non-performance from ICT. Strangely I'm not even angry as I was half expecting another poor display

More long ball pish from us today with the added bonus of such poor distribution that 9 times out of 10 our hoof up the park would pick out a Falkirk player. Do the players practice closing there eyes and kicking the ball anywhere through the week??

It seemed to me that as soon as anyone got possession there first thought was to get rid of it as quickly as they could.

Our midfield, perhaps with Black apart, were posted missing and up front Wyness looked like a little boy lost. It's quite sad to see as he obviously has zero confidence at the moment I just hope he can get his spark back

By the way in case ANYONE hasn't noticed our brilliant set piece simply doesn't work. The long throws from Munro for Tokely to flick just doesn't work - EVER!

I wonder if the Brewster blinkers may be slipping off a few folk now  :024:

Still all was not doom and gloom. I did get thouroughly entertained by the best display of the day which came from Yogi Hughes. I seriously thought he may explode at one point he was getting so wound up. Comedy gold though - well done that man  :clapping03:

Guest TinCanFan

Today was one of the worst performances I've seen all season.  Passing was poor, shots were awful and once again Cowie is still taking these awful corners.  Today's best performers were Roy McBain (who played one of his best games all season), McAllister, who I was really impressed with and Hastings played okay too.  Tokely played alright as well.  Russel Duncan was once again terrible and is the weakest link in the ICT first team.  Another poor performance and Brewster can kiss goodbye to any chance of playing in the top six.

Lovely sun coming right up the glen. I had over-dressed and took my jacket off at half-time. The daffs are coming up in the garden and I am seeing things that need done.

Half-way through the second half, my phone went off. I had forgotten to set it to silent as I usually do. It was my daughter with some shopping list items to get on the way home. We had a wee chat about the weekend plans.

This is my review.

Inept............we had a wee discussion about the word inept.  If we were not inept what would we be......ept????  Inept seems more appropraiate.  Marius by the way was one of our better players, but we have to provide him with some sort of service. Tin Can Man, I disagree completely, Duncan Wyness McBain Hastings McGuire Imrie, in fact 90% of the team should look for employment elsewhere as they will not, I repeat will not take ICT to the next level, and the manager falls in to that bracket as well................INEPT.  Duncan and contract.......hahahahahahah you can't be serious.  Most of these players need to take a long hard look at themselves.  This was not VFM, in fact it was daylight robbery.

Highlights....................sorry, there were none, well not for us anyway, Falkirk deserved to win against a completely devoid of ideas ICT side, Black being rightly our MoM, Marius and Mikey get pass marks, Rossco tried his best and Grantie had a couple of telling blocks, but we lack any attacking inspiration and direction.  Something is wrong.............bring on next season please.

Another gutless performance with Falkirk never troubled all day.

Set pieces a joke , groaned every time Munro comes forward to take his throws, Cowie's aimless floated corners.

Mcbain strolling off the park without a care in the world after being subbed ,says it all really.