FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Following English Clubs

little al

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darlington. Darlo lad born and bred and they are still my main team with Caley as my Scottish team. However, I am a born again Scot and my belief that you support your home town team is why I made sure my son became a Caley fan rather than the old firm (which was beginning to happen).

Grass Roots football is where it is at.

Daaarlooooo!

English teams ?

Why has no one mentioned Gretna yet

The Eagles have been mentioned a few times, do they still have that goalie who looks like he has been pulled in of the street at the last minute, he wears a ?2.99 tracksuit.

English teams ?

Why has no one mentioned Gretna yet

Maybe because they are about a mile inside Scotland and nobody gives a feck about them  :sillywave: try Berwick though for English  :001:

I was attempting to be humorous I will try again at a later date.

Guest bigbiker2

Not actually been to ICT yet as we havent moved to Inverness yet. Will be moving in the next 6 weeks and believe in supporting the "local" team. I've supported Charlton Athletic all my life. Step-fathers son-in -law (Brian Kinsey) played for Charlton and they were my first club and will always remain in my heart. Been to about 5 home games and Palace away this season but obviously when we move will be unable to afford to keep going so will be supporting ICT and attending as many games as possible home and away.

Man City.....

Family moved down to Manc when I was 2. If you're living there you only support one team and they play in blue. Season ticket for decades down there, never won a thing!

The other lot don't even play in Manchester - their ground is in Salford, they have hoards of glory-hunting fans from the South and they smell.....

Now I've moved back and brought my ability to jinx a team to Caley..... :023:

Post by Beatonio:

I'm a huge fan of Everton. As stated above, it's because of the Scottish influence, past and present.

Earlier this season my partner and myself were very near to going to watch Everton vs. Sunderland at Goodison, but we had tickets for the Stereophonics in Aberdeen so went to that instead. When we left the gig, I heard the score. 7-1 to the toffees. Fur gawd's sake.  :029:

Also like to see Birmingham do well too, McLeish and Faddy being the main reasons...

Burnley. A sleeping giant. Very successful in the 1950s and early 1960s but currently mid-table in the Championship. They'll be in the Premier League one day I'm sure of that. They've a very good manager in Owen Coyle. Beat Southampton 1-0 yesterday.

Just back from Wigan v Tottenham, cracking game and an excellent night out in Blackpool after

ICT could definitely learn a few thing s from Wigan as an up and coming club trying to increase their support.  ?20 a ticket, free inflatables, clappers and balloons handed out to all the kids.  The best was the beer served inside the stadium at half time... superb

really enjoyed the weekend would thoroughly recommend it to anyone

Burnley. A sleeping giant. Very successful in the 1950s and early 1960s but currently mid-table in the Championship. They'll be in the Premier League one day I'm sure of that. They've a very good manager in Owen Coyle. Beat Southampton 1-0 yesterday.

Oh dear Palace 5 - Burnley 0 today. Palace in the play offs!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...