FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Following English Clubs

little al

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've alway's had a thing for Newcastle Utd,used to go to St James' in the 80's when i had a spell down the dockyards in South Shields,got tickets for game V Chelsea on May 3rd,so taking wee Dee doon the toon,fair looking forward to that,(now that Kev's sorted things oot at last!!

P.S. How's Speroni doing these days?'did he ever win the Palace support round?,loved him at Dens.

Let me guess Crystal Palace??

And I object to calling the big four not proper teams, my families originally from Liverpool so Im a Kopite before a Caley Jag :P

Did my avatar give it away? :004:

Apologies for the diss, but you get big 4 supporters everywhere, like your Celtic /Rangers thing up here. One of the reasons I didnt want to follow Aberdeen is that they are a glory club (albeit out of date now). ICT are my club of choice because of the colours firstly, and the ease of getting to TCS from Dyce.

Family from Liverpool, why not support/follow Everton?

I have no idea, I come from a long line of Kopites though :P Well my Dad anyway is a massive fan so I didn't have much of a choice  :004:  I'm not complaining though, I've had many happy moments because I support LFC  :001: :001:

~falls into nostalgic bliss of May 25th 2005~

Bradford City  :015: :015:

its bloody murder !! they are AWFUL to watch , i have found the worlds most immobile striker , its barry conlon !! the turning circle of a supertanker with the looks of a bulldog licking the p1ss off a thistle

Sunderland.

My Dad's team, and he used to take me when we were visiting relatives in that part of the world. An interesting team to follow, in that they have never been a mid-table side in the 25 years or so I've been following their yo-yo fortunes.

I support the teams with scottish managers and scottish players.

I'm the same Birmingham and Everton top of the pops just now

I used to love watching West Ham when Redknapp was in charge and they had all the youngsters coming through, Rio, Lampard, Defoe, Joe Cole, Carrick... and the likes of Sinclair, *****, Hislop, Pearce and Di Canio at their best but then Roeder screwed that all up and now a days I just don't like media-hugging-Curbishley

For quality of football just can't beat Man U just now, I don't think I've seen many teams, if any at all, over different eras that could beat Man U the way they're playing at the moment

Going down to see my first Premiership game next week Wigan v Tottenham... probably nothing game but usually guarenteed goals with Tottenham

Bullens Road Toffee season ticket holder until I rediscovered ICT - still transcend on the Sunny side of Stanley Park at least half a dozen times a season - plus the UEFA Cup run was abonus this season - love to go to Knowsley Road on a Friday nite to watch the egg chasing too.