FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Squad Morale - Removed OT Posts

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Blackieforce is reliably informed  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: He has not enuff basic intelligence.

Blackie has over reacted to the Brewster baiting - he is guilty of speaking his mind too harshly - the mood of the squad has been silenced by the management fearful of the press reprisals.

Juanjo  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Blackieforce is reliably informed  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: He has not enuff basic intelligence.

Blackie has over reacted to the Brewster baiting - he is guilty of speaking his mind too harshly - the mood of the squad has been silenced by the management fearful of the press reprisals.

Juanjo  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

IHE - you have been AWOL for a few days, but I believe that Blackieforce could on the occasion be 'well informed'.  You're losing your touch, you'll have to get those tea leaves on the go, you have been letting the side down with information this week.  :001:

Not doubting anyone but I would love it if people would name their sources  :003:

Naming sources would probably end the source.  :017:  I'm pretty sure I know who Blackieforce's source is as he has made reference to him on a number of occasions on this site.  A true legend indeed.

Naming sources would probably end the source.  :017:

How would it end the source? Would blackieforce kill him afterwards? :015: It would end the anonymity of the source yes. Anyone can come on here and say they have a "source" - seems everyone on here has an ICT "source" these days.

Naming sources would probably end the source.  :017:

How would it end the source? Would blackieforce kill him afterwards? :015: It would end the anonymity of the source yes. Anyone can come on here and say they have a "source" - seems everyone on here has an ICT "source" these days.

Because they would very likely be in trouble and never tell you anything again and therefore sources would quickly dry up.  I often have good sources, but wouldn't want to get them in trouble by naming them.

Not doubting anyone but I would love it if people would name their sources  :003:

Naming sources would probably end the source.  :017:  I'm pretty sure I know who Blackieforce's source is as he has made reference to him on a number of occasions on this site.  A true legend indeed.

even if anyone sussed out who it wasnt i wouldnt confirm it,but the person concerned recently had a trip away with some ict players,so its not as if he wouldnt know

Anyone can come on here and say they have a "source" - seems everyone on here has an ICT "source" these days.
true,but beleive it or not mine is real and speaks the truth on ict,i have never made anything up on here before,and very rarely post here these days,so why would i make it up???

i suspect lg and a few others know whom it is,but will respect there anominity

Can't you get a better and more informed source...?
EH?you are joking arent you? i would very much doubt theres many more sources as close to the club as mine,he knows a lot,just gives me snippets as usually were to busy for a full blown conversation most of the time

Because they would very likely be in trouble and never tell you anything again and therefore sources would quickly dry up.  I often have good sources, but wouldn't want to get them in trouble by naming them.

I wouldn't have thought posting what they have told you on an internet forum would do you an awful lot of good either myself.

i didnt say that :018: :014:

I never said you did  :017: You're strange.