Wyness or Wilson??

Who should get a new contract?  

152 members have voted

1. 1.

• Wyness
    • Wilson
    • Neither
    • Both

Zander, Mccallister and Vigurs all signng new deals, paataleinen looking as though he's on the way out, all the contract issues are finally getting sorted out. 

But Denzil and Barry are still fighting it out for new deals, possibly with each other.  I would say that Barry deserves the new contract as he has proved his worth in the last couple of games I have seen him in, while Wyness looks ready to leave.

Although I get the feeling that Brewsters not one for sentiment, and will let both go in the summer :019: :019:

Ones a striker, ones a right sided midfielder. Dont think there's competition between them but if I were manager I'd be going for Barry. Not so much for what he can give on field but what he can do of it. Barry is seen as a bit of a father figure to a lot of the guys. He advices and coaches them on the training ground and, when they have concerns or problems he's the one that gets the phone call. I know that even when he was out on loan players were ringing him up for some advice. To me all those qualities are what keep the dressing room happy.

I always liked Denzil but I feel he just hasn't recovered from his injury and isn't going to set the SPL on fire in the way he did prior. Its a shame but it happens to many players. I would like to see Dennis go to County. I think he would do great there and assist them to the top area of Div 1.

It's definitely Barry if it's a choice.  In fact Barry and Charlie as coaches would be a big improvement.

Someone suggested a 6-month contract for Wyness.  I'd like to see that. I feel Dennis could make it given a good pre-season but can understand the manager being reticent about a new contract.

After wilsons performance today he definitely proved he has a lot more to offer the team.  Wyness didn't play, but rory did surprisingly well in his absence. Maybe we dont need him with the young talent coming through. 

Scratch that, we definitely don't need him.  Good luck to him at county, a fair swap deal for barrowman.