FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Supporters Club

alimci

My inability to apply for a priority ticket for Bazza's Testimonial made me look once more at joining the Supporter's Club.

The problem is, I'm a lazy git. I can't be bothered printing out a form and sending off a cheque. I keep thinking I'll do it, and then never do.

Wouldn't it be possible to pay via PayPal? All you need is a bank account and an email address and Bob's your uncle. I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing there was an easier method. Particularly if you live abroad and want to join.

Guest Aboynamedsue

That you recruiting for the Supporters Trust, Laura?

alimci - just get in touch with Lady Kath Fraser,

:003:

Is she actually a Lady or has she just given herself the title ?

The "title" was bestowed upon her by fans who appreciated her efforts over the years in organising the buses to away games.

Guest Aboynamedsue

That you recruiting for the Supporters Trust, Laura?

alimci - just get in touch with Lady Kath Fraser,

:003:

Ok so to everyone outside ICT she's              Mrs Fraser  :023:

Lady Fraser owns an estate in the Royal Borough of Inshes. She can often be found riding out into the hills to hunt deer and patridge and is quite the keen weaver in her spare time.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Lady Fraser owns an estate in the Royal Borough of Inshes. She can often be found riding out into the hills to hunt deer and patridge and is quite the keen weaver in her spare time.

OOoooOOOO  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I heard she has a chauffeur called James...  :015:

Guest Aboynamedsue

I heard she has a chauffeur called James...  :015:

Aye & he takes her to LIDL for her shopping  :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: