FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Massive game tonight!

little al

Can I urge you all to put on your red 'n' blue shirts, and give your support to Crystal Palace tonight in the secnd leg of the play off sem final v Bristl City. We have to come back from losing 2-1 in the home leg. A win takes us to Wembley on 24th May.

COME ON PALACE

[img width=500 height=311] playoffs2zx1.jpg

Guest birdog

It was a brilliant goal to put them up at half time. I thought some of you would help me out here though. I am very disapointed in you :019:

Why?

If I wanted to support a foreign team who play in similar colours to ICT I'd support someone decent like Barcalona.

when is Gretna's last game??

is it tonight??

Yes and Hearts have asked for a big support to travel through for Gretna's beneift  :017: :rotflmao:

Quote "It is set to be an emotional occasion, coming two years to the day since the Borders club faced the Edinburgh side in one of the most memorable Scottish Cup Finals of all time"  :017:

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well, it looks as though Airdrie would be promoted to the first div, the runners up from the third div playoffs would be promoted to the second div, and then there would be a space in the third div for a new team, Which would more than likely be from the borders or the Embra team.

Guest birdog

Was not bothered about this one until you posted on here Al so I had to check the result. Commiserations wee man, not nice when your team come so close then lose out.  :009:

Better luck next season.