FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Loudest away fans

DALNEIGHCALEY

who'd be the noisiest then eh

Definately not us anyway :rotflmao:

RiG's right, in terms of sheer noise, Celtic, with Rangers flooliwing close second (although when either side is loosing you can hear a pin drop.)

In terms of noise per fan (if there is such a thing) Falkirk can be pretty noisy, as could Dunfermline before they were relgated.

RiG's right, in terms of sheer noise, Celtic, with Rangers flooliwing close second (although when either side is loosing you can hear a pin drop.)

In terms of noise per fan (if there is such a thing) Falkirk can be pretty noisy, as could Dunfermline before they were relgated.

I seem to remember ICT fans were the loudest last December when we beat Celtic after being 2 nil down !!

EASY EASY EASY :thumb04:

Fantastic atmosphere that day

I seem to remember ICT fans were the loudest last December when we beat Celtic after being 2 nil down !!

EASY EASY EASY :thumb04:

Fantastic atmosphere that day

Twas indeed a fine atmosphere that day but, they still outsung us overall. Not that I think its a competition, merely that the day were ever as loud as that lot is the day Caley can (almost) justify seliing tickets at ?22 a head