FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mon the Aalborg

Fanoffooty

I like to see all the Scottish teams do well in Europe.

Well , nearly all of them . Just cant bring myself to support the queens 11 ever.

Aye but i'm thinking ahead for next Saturday Celtic v ICT :rotflmao:

To keep this thread in the topic of the forum it was placed in, I think that a Celtic victory against Aalborg would suit ICT better . There is nothing worse than having to play the OF when they are coming off the back of a defeat. The players are psyched up to perform well for the sake of their fans and are determined to get back their respect. It would make losing to us an unthinkable situation for them. Hoping for a person to get injured is just not good, besides, would you not rather we beat the best team possible?

Like DC....i will be supporting the Scottish team. So a victory...but with a few key injuries will be the order of the day :rotflmao:

Treat others the way you would wish to be treated yourself.

Well , nearly all of them . Just cant bring myself to support the queens 11 ever.

To keep this thread in the topic of the forum it was placed in, I think that a Celtic victory against Aalborg would suit ICT better . There is nothing worse than having to play the OF when they are coming off the back of a defeat. The players are psyched up to perform well for the sake of their fans and are determined to get back their respect. It would make losing to us an unthinkable situation for them. Hoping for a person to get injured is just not good, besides, would you not rather we beat the best team possible?

Of course i want to see our team win & i dont mean anything personal when i say i hope there's a few knocks , if most of us were honest we'd be delighted next week if we heard one or 2 of their best players were out , we've a better chance against them if they're a weakened team .

The old firm thrive on weakening the wee teams by buying up their best players

Of course i want to see our team win & i dont mean anything personal when i say i hope there's a few knocks , if most of us were honest we'd be delighted next week if we heard one or 2 of their best players were out , we've a better chance against them if they're a weakened team .

The old firm thrive on weakening the wee teams by buying up their best players

Totally understand and to a point I agree but there is a difference between delighting in hearing of someone's misfortune and wishing malice upon someone. Just my view but each to their own.

Like DC....i will be supporting the Scottish team. So a victory...but with a few key injuries will be the order of the day :rotflmao:

Treat others the way you would wish to be treated yourself.

Oh....dont be so sensitive :thumb04:

Guest RPFaither

C'mon the Hoops! An away win, for a change, in Europe. I've been a Celtic supporter (season ticket holder until I couldn't afford it in retirement) all my life but ICT are the ONLY team I don't mind beating them. The "Go Ballistic" result was a bonus in that it hastened the departure of Barnes.

I've been to TCS more often this year than CP. Wearing ICT colours, because I genuinely do support them.

It's really quite odd supporting two teams - I flick between channels on a Saturday on the internet, wanting both to win. If they're playing against each other I EXPECT Celtic to win. HOPE that Caley put on a good show. SMILE if they win, and say, "Good on you!" It is not easy to beat the Old Firm (understatement). A few crocked players doesn't usually make much difference.

And, funnily enough, I used to watch both Caley and Thistle in the old days. Bottom line, I suppose - I LOVE FOOTY!!

The better the Glasgow Twins do in europe the more chance of us getting an extra Uefa spot so I'll support either of them in a European competition. Unless they're up against Athletico Madrid that is.

UEFA? We can't even get Intertoto! (I assume you mean for Scottish teams as opposed to ICT)

I concur with most posts regarding a hard fought win for CFC so they are on a high next week and overconfident.