FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Brewster YES OR NO thread!

ICTodd

The Brewster YES OR NO thread!  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brewster Go?

• Yes
    • No

I've got no problem with Brewster having left for Dundee United, I've got very little difficulty with him allegedly approaching and allegedly trying to unsettle ICT players when he was at Tannadice. Everybody does it.

What I do have a problem with is his inability to manage our team competently never mind well.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brew in Highland News talking about Inces sacking saying he was sacked after 5 months what is the game coming to.

Yes brew its shocking that at some clubs a manager has to win games to keep his job.

If I was to channel the mind of IHE for a minute, I would say something like:

Reading between the lines, there could be some pressure on Brew here and he can sense it. He has obviously noted that the fans are discontented and this is his way of telling us to **** off. Possibly also, he could be sending a message to the board saying that he has only just started in the job.

Or something similar.