FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Please stick to Don's advice and keep things civil we don't want to end up looking like a bunch of thugs.

We hate you Brewster, you clueless B@stard

Very civil :rotflmao:

That quote is going to be sung from the crowd and not sent to the BoD in an email :thumb04:

Just got to love how misquoting makes things look so different.

Ok you got me :018:

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok folks...enuff talk.........lets cut thro the waffle and see who is prepared to put their money where their mouth is, in an attempt to get things changed for the better at ICT.

Whos up for adding their weight behind a campaign to get the changes we want made? We need to organise and formulate a plan of attack. Thing is.....we dont want any liabilities who are going to deviate from the plan, and maybe invalidate our intentions. You need to agree to stick with the programme (should you sign up)

I am happy to join in, although I am limited in opportunities to get to the games, as I have my kids come to stay every other weekend. But there maybe some way i can add my weight behind any campaign.

Action speaks louder than words!

I'd stay away from the expletives, not because I don't share the views, but because the moment you swear you can be ejected from the stadium.

As counter productive as it might seem for the club to do such a thing when fans are simply making their feelings known, I would not for one second put it beyond them to go with this kind of approach on Saturday.

If you do intend to use expletives (and that's your personal choice), then it's perhaps not wise to be posting your intentions on a public forum which is viewed by everyone....including the club.

count me in i do go to most games but unfortunately/fortunately (whichever) i won't be at the game at the weekend for reasons that involve football. yeah let's just stick with that. :rotflmao:

If you are talking about boycotting the match I think we should leave that until later, someone suggested going to Clach on mass instead one weekend which I think is a great idea. I think we should be a vocal as possible on Saturday even to the point of cheering on a home goal and ultimately victory with a chorus of Brewster, Brewster you're still shyte. Hopefully a good noise, even aimed at destroying Brewster will drive the team on to a win.

I'd stay away from the expletives, not because I don't share the views, but because the moment you swear you can be ejected from the stadium.

As counter productive as it might seem for the club to do such a thing when fans are simply making their feelings known, I would not for one second put it beyond them to go with this kind of approach on Saturday.

If you do intend to use expletives (and that's your personal choice), then it's perhaps not wise to be posting your intentions on a public forum which is viewed by everyone....including the club.

A good piece of advice there.

Scarves over faces cica 1980's anyone? :rotflmao:

I think maybe a good starting point would maybe guage the strength of feeling is to see how strong any potential "movement" could be, then take from there.

If its only a handfull of people, is there much point clubbing together?

Perhaps, if numbers are suitable, we could follow CaleyD's idea and email the club as one entity, rather in dribs and drabs. Its more likely to be taken notice of. I think this would be a good starting point. But, what do i know, am just trying to start the ball rolling.

Edited by SMEE

Perhaps, if numbers are suitable, we could follow CaleyD's idea and email the club as one entity,

The email was sent half an hour ago, I hoped I was not the only one, get typing Smee.

The club have a regulatory responsibility to acknowledge and reply to all concerns received by letter/e.mail. They do not have the option of ignoring individual correspondence and they perhaps might take a bit more notice if they have to sit and reply to everyone on that basis.

There's also the fact that although we might all be seeking a similar outcome, our views and feelings as to what has brought that about may differ.

I really think it is best if everyone puts over their own personal feelings, and even if you wish to do that in a single paragraph or sentence then you should do it all the same.

Yer right D. There is the argument that reading individual emails rather than one joint effort would get the message over better. As i said......i just want any action to start NOW.....rather than go over and over the same empty talk week in week out.

As an ootside insider or an inside ootsider, eh'd have to say Craigybrews position has now become untenable.With supporters thinkin of organising protests/boycots,former managers flying kites to gauge opinions and results falling faster than a fast thing falling ehd have to say the time has come for cheenge before it's too late.Sorry Craigy and it's nowt to do wi you being an ex arab ***@* it's just the way it is.

i did not renew season ticket this year and will not be renewing till brewster has been sacked, or leaves ,i got stick at the time for not supporting team ,if you want to back the team and protest at the same time ,a walk out 5 mins before half time, that way you have put money into club but still able to show that you are not happy ,rather than not turn up at the game , unless you speak to the press before saturday , and get it in the courier

? have to go along with IHE in this one.

What gets me though is the way some people are stirring up things but they cant be there to carry them out.

Light the fire then run like feck......c'mon guys if your going to suggest action then at least be prepared to commit to it and not stir then hide.

Yes why not hide behind scarves and wear hoodies like little granny muggers.......well mature and productive.

What gets me though is the way some people are stirring up things but they cant be there to carry them out.

Light the fire then run like ****......c'mon guys if your going to suggest action then at least be prepared to commit to it and not stir then hide.

Alex i work at sea, it's kind of hard to commit to anything for 100% of the time in my job, or should I just sit back and do **** all like everyone else? I would hardly call working to support my family hiding.

Edited by birdog

Yes why not hide behind scarves and wear hoodies like little granny muggers.......well mature and productive.

Fail to spot the TiC smiley Alex? Is that the best put down you can manage? Tell you what you just sit back and rustle your papers while the rest of us at least try to get those in charge to notice our discontent.

What exactly will we be doing to protest?

It's all fair and well to get folk to sign up online here, but if we're all sitting in our usual spots dispersed throughout the crowd, then it's not going to be effective is it?

Light the fire then run like ****......c'mon guys if your going to suggest action then at least be prepared to commit to it and not stir then hide.

Alex i work at sea, it's kind of hard to commit to anything for 100% of the time in my job, or should I just sit back and do **** all like everyone else? I would hardly call working to support my family hiding.

Like you I work offshore. The whole point of organising is to lead. Choose a game when your not away and muster support. Dont say lets do something then say count me out.

Dont get me wrong. I agree something needs to be done but it has to be done in such a way as not to ostrasize those doing it. It has to be mature and adult.

My personal thought would be something along the lines of choosing one match and staying outside the stadium during it. Follow the letter route suggested. Put pressure of the Trust to represent thier membership.

Anything to let the board see the fans staying away and hitting the club in the pocket.

It's all fair and well to get folk to sign up online here, but if we're all sitting in our usual spots dispersed throughout the crowd, then it's not going to be effective is it?

Congregate outside the stadium and dont go in is one option.

Fail to spot the TiC smiley Alex? Is that the best put down you can manage? Tell you what you just sit back and rustle your papers while the rest of us at least try to get those in charge to notice our discontent.

Not puting down mate. Just pointing it out because there are a lot of youngsters who would take you up on the idea and that sort of thing does nothing to help a successful campaign.

Not puting down mate. Just pointing it out because there are a lot of youngsters who would take you up on the idea and that sort of thing does nothing to help a successful campaign.

Sorry Alex my post was made before your reply in the other thread and the wording of your reply here made it seem a little like a telling off from a school teacher. Crossed wires again, seems to be happening a lot with me this weekend.

Like you I work offshore. The whole point of organising is to lead. Choose a game when your not away and muster support. Dont say lets do something then say count me out.

Dont get me wrong. I agree something needs to be done but it has to be done in such a way as not to ostrasize those doing it. It has to be mature and adult.

My personal thought would be something along the lines of choosing one match and staying outside the stadium during it. Follow the letter route suggested. Put pressure of the Trust to represent thier membership.

Anything to let the board see the fans staying away and hitting the club in the pocket.

Congregate outside the stadium and dont go in is one option.