FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Enough is Enough

Guest birdog

I have been thinking about things a lot lately, yes I may well be a fool, yes I do get so carried away with happenings at TCS that I start posting stuff which I should really think about before hitting the post button, yes I get drunk in front of the PC and try, badly, to wind people up.

I am an ICT fan, as are most users on this site. What is happening at our club at the moment has most of us tearing our hair out. We all have our own views on how problems should be addressed, we all have our own views on how the club should be run but this forum has degenerated into a battlefield with people who all have the same passion in life fighting between themselves.

I may not be connected like a lot of folks on here but I post honestly, for the most part, I post things as I see them. My posts are just my opinions, like everyone else who posts on here we all are entitled to say what we think, this is a discussion forum after all.

We all need to take a step back and look at what is happening, we are bottom of the league, our best players are deserting and our club is well and truly on the way back down to the SFL. I think that we should try to put the squabbling to the side for the moment and start discussing amongst ourselves what we as fans can do to save our club after all we all want the same thing, we want our ICT back. Look at some of the threads, they are turning into slanging matches. Emotions are running high, football is as passionate a subject as any for most of us so it is understandable that arguments will develop but these arguments are going beyond the norm atm and it is not good for the forum or the fans in general.

Lets save our club, lets be civil to one and other and remember if someone posts something you disagree with think about why they are posting it and remember WE ALL LOVE ICT.

I have been as guilty as anyone on here, probably even more so, of posting like a "fool" I joined this forum to get closer to like minded supporters, to discuss my club and mostly to learn more about ICT. I admit I love a good discussion but I can get carried away with it and I apologise now for that.

Come on guys, again, LETS SAVE OUR CLUB, I will follow them anywhere but I'd prefer it to be in the SPL.

Lets save our club, lets be civil to one and other and remember if someone posts something you disagree with think about why they are posting it and remember WE ALL LOVE ICT.

Get feckin stuffed ya soft *******.

Sorry I forgot to mention that you are exempt IHE. Wouldn't want you to be unable to post anything :rotflmao: