FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

OF Clearout

BornCaley

I like the Balde comment: "Celtic would let him go for free and probably drive him to the airport, too."

I'd actually forgotten he was still happily rotting away there. How many millions have they paid him since he did anything useful on the pitch?

He could be a bit of a bomb scare at time but I thought he was a good player. Certainly could have saved Celtic a few millions on Loovens.

Bougherra's my player of the season so far. I would have thought Rangers could have held on for a bit more for him. But whoever gets Chris Burke will get the bargain of the season. A bit of fitness and you're talking a 2-3 million pound player for 10x less the price.

Starchief. Im usually the last to get sarcasm, but even i got that one! :rotflmao:

Chris Burke would be an amazing signing, outof reach of ICT unfortunately, but if i was a mid-table championship side i would be on the phone asap. McGeady wont go cheap, but is another class addition. Rangers could have had Bougherra and Cuellar in defence, but cashed in...I think Bougherra will go for 4m

A few quotes from Follow Follow..........

1 . Now that's a player I certainly wouldn't miss.

Hope it's true. 2 . lasiest player i`ve evry seen , surprised we got that much for him 3 . he' ***** and good riddance 4 . Feck him i say. Wee **** screwing us out of 12 grand a week and doesnt even seemed interested in playing, good ridance. ninja.gif

Oh and he must be the only person EVER to get sunstroke in Aberdeen eek.gif

Interesting stat for you starchief , of the 20 goals Boyd has scored this season 6 have been against Hamilton , 5 against ICT and 3 against Kilmarnock . I doubt there are any Championship sides with worse defences than the aforementioned .

Pretty telling isnt it. I rate him if he is getting decent service and the defence are dodgy, but against good teams in tight games, well.... but, he can convert his chances so... difficult one. 34k is crazy money for a killie striker, no wonder they are 25m in the red to the bank and cant shift him. Gow is stuck there too as he is crocked. Not going to plan for the Gers

To be fair, he barely plays against the Celts and in Europe. You can say that's because he's not good enough, or, that he should be playing. I'm for the latter. Is Ally McCoist any good? One European goal to his name. Boyd's also scored when he's been given the chance in the international arena. If scoring goals is so easy, how come Miller, Lafferty, Darcheville, Cousin etc etc aren't doing it? Rangers need to beat the smaller teams and I don't see a strikeforce of Miller & Lafferty doing that.

What I find strange is buying all those players after they crashed out of Europe and only now finding out they've not got the money. Did they bank everything on winning the SPL?