FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

sportscene

Kieran

Glad Morais has got rid of that horrible bleached mohican thing he had at Hibs last year...

Well done to those who turned up in such horrible conditions; especially the Partick fans.

Guest BillyOceansXI

Surprised about how much coverage we actually got, Shame we had to wait till the end to see the best game though. Vigurs goal was taken superbly.

Had someone bleeting in my ear earlier about the nature/quality of Morais goals and how he was "lucky" with both. He acknowledged himself that he was, but you still can't take anything away from the lad as you have to get yourself into the right position to take advantage of these situations.

Best goal of the three was Vigurs though, for a young lad his composure on the ball is tremendous and had he placed that shot with perfection. Any further left or right and it would have been saved/gone wide. Under hit and it gets saved, too much on it and it goes over. I know I'm biased, but I would have picked that out as goal of the day from all the matches yesterday.

Forget who it was that said that a performance like that of Morais not only lifts the player, but it can lift those around them as well, and I think that was definitely the case yesterday.

I think Morais also answered any questions/concerns one or two had regarding the possible language barrier :rotflmao:

Couple of howlers of referee decisions in other games, the disallowed Spartan goal and the Hamilton Keeper handling outside the area being the pick of the bunch.

Guy speaks better english than some I've heard in Inverness. Like you say Don, the guy was in a position to take the shots. Luck or no they went in and thats all that matters. Vigurs goal was a peach though. He didn't even look up to see where the goals were. Just instictively took it on and scored.