Here's praying for a good day

Alex MacLeod

I had a dream last night that Barrowman put us up 1 nil in the first minute, but replays later gave the goal to Vigurs as the ball had crossed the line from his initial shot moments before.

An omen I hope :rotflmao:

Yes good luck to the team, hope the fans have a great day, dont think I ever remember been so gutted at missing a game

Can't remember feeling this much anticipation before a game for ages. Even when we've won, the atmosphere at most of the away games has been pretty flat this season, but with so many travelling and so much to play for it should be great today. Really hope the team do it for us - if we win, I could see a fair few making the trip to Tynecastle next week, even without the cheaper tickets and free buses.

Jumping on the train for Hamilton West and Chambers in 2 hours... :rotflmao:

Edited by alternative maryhill

Lets hope the feel good from last week continues and we get something from this crutial game. Arguably we have the hardest run of games out of all the strugglers in the next 4 weeks so we need to get 3 points in the bag today...

Good luck lads.

Lets hope the feel good from last week continues and we get something from this crutial game. Arguably we have the hardest run of games out of all the strugglers in the next 4 weeks so we need to get 3 points in the bag today...

Good luck lads.

Aye we've got some tough games ahead but we're capable of winning them !

Starting with today Hamiton 0 ICT 2 :rotflmao: :thumb04:

I wont be there today either unfortunately, due to family commitments. I would like to echo the sentiment in this thread though, lets hope that the club's major decision to take fans down to try and give the team a lift (or is it a bribe to get us off Brewster's back?) gives the team the lift that they really do need.

Alex whilst many may have sympathy for you sitting out there in a gale of wind, I know that on that barely moving platform of yours you are living in relative luxury with your wifi, great food and the best views of Neptune's wrath which is perhaps one of the most beautiful and awe inspiring things in nature :rotflmao: I'll catch you in the chat room around 1500hrs.