FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Poll

Guest birdog

Should Brewster leave the club (voluntarily or by design)   

202 members have voted

1. 1. Brewster out?

• Yes, Brewster should leave.
    • No, Brewster should stay.

In response to Craig brewsters comments in the Herald that

so all the talk and all the stories are based on 20 fans at a club that has an average attendance at home of 3000

I am creating another Brewster poll, I apologise for this as there have been many but this poll will serve two purposes.

1 It will let us all know if Brewster's comment is correct.

2 It will give us an idea of whether the win in the cup and the new signings (so far) have swayed opinion in any way.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasy'yt his judgement made from the Supporter's trust meeting.#

That doesn't give a full account of all '3000' at every home game.

You could argue if 20, out of the 60 present were against him then 33.3% of the fans are against him.

So that would mean that 1000 of the hardcore support are against him and more than likely many mroe who can't make the home matches.

But now from this poll 95% don't like him so now 2,850 of the fans don't like him, going by Brew's logic anyway.

We can't expect him to resign, the club are giving him handsome wage more than likely and without i he would be on the dole.

What about these extra funds, maybe they could be put to better use........................

Edited by martinskye

Wasy'yt his judgement made from the Supporter's trust meeting.#

No, read this quote, carefully.

so all the talk and all the stories are based on 20 fans at a club that has an average attendance at home of 3000

5 to keep him...are you watching the same team as the rest of us?? teams a complete joke at the moment and nothing will improve with this manager

Edited by CaleyD
abusive comment removed

22 games played - 17 points... less than a point per game.

We've 0 points from 21 possible on this streak... to think if we'd won these we would have gained more points than from the previous 15 matches... Also we'd be sitting in 3rd place had we won all these matches.

If games finished at half time these last 7 league games, we would only have 2 points.

16 conceeded in those 7 games - 40% of which scored within 5 minutes of the re-start.

3 league goals scored... rooney with 2 of them yet he doesnt get a start, and a defender (rosscoe) with the other.

We have scored more than 2 goals in just 1 league game this season. Home, Killie, 27th September, 3-1.

We have Conceeded 3 or more goals in 5 matches this season, 4 of which in the last 6 league games.

Our last clean sheet, in the league, was 9th August 08, whereas we have failed to score in 45% of games.

This time last season, we had 31 points (motherwell, aberdeen and rangers the only sides we hadn't beat in that time)

Strikers' league stats this season...

Rooney, started 7, scored 5

Wood, Started 10, scored 2

Barrowman, Started 12, scored 2

Now - if ANYONE thinks that the above makes attractive reading and thinks that brewster should remain at the helm, do please, enlighten me........

THE FIVE VOTES MUST BE FROM BREW AND THE BOARD. NO REAL FAN WOULD VOTE TO KEEP HIM.

OR MAYBE FIVE OF HIS "AQUAINTANCES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CB you are the most useless, stupid, arrogant, **Abusive content removed**

Well i don't like you i absolutely loathe you. You incompetent waste of money. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to this club. :rotflmao:

Brew out now!!!!!!!!!

I agree that Brew has to go but your comments go too far and are unreasonably personal. He is a decent human being with a great record as a player and a useful record as a player-manager. Unfortunately he is no manager (at least at SPL level).

He should have been replaced before Christmas (as I said at the time in another post). However, the Board have dithered and it is now too late to turn things around. We are past the point of no return.

The only positive I can take from this situation is that it will be good to have meaningful derby games against R*ss C**nty once again (that is if they don't get relegated to Division Two this season).