Question for the Board

stevico1

It is clear that you feel that Brewster is the man to get us out of the mess we are currently in, most of the fans dont see this, although Mr Brewster thinks it is just 20 that are against him I am fairly sure that he is kidding himself and it is a lot more than that.

My question is what do you know that we dont, you must be seeing something that we are not, there must be a reason why you stick by him and his dreadful record, please , please enlighten us.

Walter Smith said something in the paper today about the fans who hide behind their keyboards. I suggest that if possible, leaflets are printed, and some sort of appearence at the main gate BEFORE the Celtic game, and after if possible.

Even if you only get 21 fans, it still shows Brewster wrong. If I could, I would be there.

Walter Smith said something in the paper today about the fans who hide behind their keyboards. I suggest that if possible, leaflets are printed, and some sort of appearence at the main gate BEFORE the Celtic game, and after if possible.

Even if you only get 21 fans, it still shows Brewster wrong. If I could, I would be there.

Count me in for any positive action organised for the Celtic match.

Walter Smith said something in the paper today about the fans who hide behind their keyboards.

Easy answer to that - we agree to change some combination of our avatar, signature and/or displayed username to show who we are !!!!

Your profile page also has the option to allow you to post a profile picture which is separate from your avatar - see my profile as an example.

I personally think that something before the match is what should be done. Getting people as they arrived, with leaflets printed up letting people know that the current results are not acceptable, and that they should email, write to and even phone the club letting them know that they do not have any faith in the current set-up.

It should be done in a way that shows that their are a section of the fans not happy, and the leaflet should be informative and non-abusive, pointing out that we haven't won in x amount of games, and that Brewster has the worst record out of any manager we have had, then there should be an invitation on it to have a demonstration after the match has finished.

Like I said, if it was possible, I would be there - and I am more then happy to help out in the organising or designing of leaflets, but I will be in Africa on the 1st of Feb.

I would maybe leave the protest for a home game we are expected to take something from. I think Hibs is the next one? Or will it be Ayr or Killie, that would be ideal?!

But with the OF in town there will be more media coverage.

By the time the Hibs game comes around, we could be well adrift and it will be far too late. Our next run of games is Hearts away, Celtic at home, Dundee Utd away then Hibs at home. I am up for some positive action at the Celtic game, if Brewster doesn't do the honorable thing before then and walk away.