If not us , Who ?

Fanoffooty

Over the last few days , ive heard comments on the TV, Radio or even folk ive spoken to ...

"ICT are an organised club & will survive "

Ok i'd be delighted if that happens & while there's still an ever so slight element of hope !

( Its still pretty tight down in the Basement region ) who'll drop if not us ?

I'm sure they will survive, but regretably, i'd put a large wad on there being a Dundee V ICT geme next season and i dont expect promotion fae oor team ?? :rotflmao:

Did you hear Terry butcher on Setanta today ? "ICT are an organised outfit & we shouldnt press the panic button yet ?"

I wish i shared his confidence :thumb04:

the problem with the press etc is they haven't watched us first hand in every game this season. having seen us play every team it gives me no pleasure to say we are the worst team in the league, which really makes me wonder what the board members do on match days.

people can argue about tactics,new signings and luck but the table does not lie, nor do the stats, and i draw little comfort from falkirks position because i believe they will start gathering points soon as st mirren and hamilton have recently.

if we get a decent striker we'll have the players to get out of this but we just dont have the manager and thats the problem

the problem with the press etc is they haven't watched us first hand in every game this season. having seen us play every team it gives me no pleasure to say we are the worst team in the league, which really makes me wonder what the board members do on match days.

people can argue about tactics,new signings and luck but the table does not lie, nor do the stats, and i draw little comfort from falkirks position because i believe they will start gathering points soon as st mirren and hamilton have recently.

if we get a decent striker we'll have the players to get out of this but we just dont have the manager and thats the problem

Yeah i have to agree with you there but it just baffles me as to who these people expect to go down if not us :rotflmao:

Over the last few days , ive heard comments on the TV, Radio or even folk ive spoken to ...

"ICT are an organised club & will survive "

Ok i'd be delighted if that happens & while there's still an ever so slight element of hope !

( Its still pretty tight down in the Basement region ) who'll drop if not us ?

We will survive stop Gretna didn't stop We'll be in SFL1 stop End Transmission