FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hamilton sign Deuchar

Yngwie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

would have being a good signing for us. i remeber he finished his loan with st johnstone he returned to gretna were last he went right back in to the team and he started scoring for them, 2 against rangers aswel

we missed out on this one

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

I would guess he is on loan from his current club: Real Salt Lake of the MLS. The MLS season runs from April - Sep/Oct so like Beckham and a few others, players seek temporary deals during the off season.

I noticed this news earlier in the day....but was too caught up in other matters. Would have done a decent job for us i believe. Would have complimented the options we have up front

I would guess he is on loan from his current club: Real Salt Lake of the MLS. The MLS season runs from April - Sep/Oct so like Beckham and a few others, players seek temporary deals during the off season.

That is my understanding of the situation

nothing on the RSL website but his Wikipedia entry says he negotiated his release from RSL - either way, he could have been a decent signing and one that may have helped our inexperienced strikers.