FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jim Paterson & Steven Smith

kencar

Steven Smith and Jim Paterson would be two key players if they can keep fit (not overly likely). Kerr is better than a midfield of McBain and Duncan - two of our best players this season but Duncan not blessed with skill and McBain not blessed with effort (although he's done well in the last few matches).

Can't see Stevie Smith joining us I'm afraid but I think he could be a quality signing.

Paterson could do a job playing left midfield as he has a decent delivery on him.

Again Butcher continues to pursue decent players.

Steven Smith would be an excellent signing and Jim Paterson equally.

Surely Lionel must go now. If we get Smith thats us with 4 left backs which we don't need, i don't know why they don't just pay off Lionel, like they did with Rory.

If we got these guys plus Foran and Kerr then hats off to a good set of players for Mr Butcher.

Guest Mahonio

Well if this is true,then he knows what is needed to stay up..experience. Jim Paterson would be a good Signing as wood be Foran, Kerr and Stevie Smith would get 1st team footie here which is what Gers need for when hegoes back.

Can definatley see us getting smith on loan till the end of the season. As someone says rightly above his girlfriend is from Inverness and would not be surprised if this comes off.

While Terrys phoning Rangers, is there any chance he could get steven naismith on loan till the end of the season too!