FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boy Becomes Dad At 13

Renegade

I know you would have been responsible enough to take precautions...

:D

If Renegade's approach to sex is anything like his approach to football, then i'd suggest that he would be very unlikely to take any precautions.

:029:

I know you would have been responsible enough to take precautions...

:boldblue:

If Renegade's approach to sex is anything like his approach to football, then i'd suggest that he would be very unlikely to take any precautions.

As you can imagine, I'm a player who tries out all kinds of positions. :P

I cant imagine any thing with you Ren, all that springs to mind is you, using your Toes for somthing they are not recommened for, and wondering why your not a daddy, as using your leg or ears, when your hands and todger are the answer will just baffle you... :boldblue: :P

Edited by Georgeios

It ain't his apparently.

How do you know?

Could it be yours?

There is a distinct resemblance....

:004:

I know this was a while ago, but what I thing to say! Trying to say I'm out getting 13 year old girls pregnant. If I didn't have a sense of humour I'd be getting you banned for that!

It was the father that was 13 the mother was 15 .

I see an 11 yr old Romanian girl gave birth to a baby...shocking eh!

Not really, and young girls having kids has only become such a "shocking" subject in fairly recent history. It wasn't that long ago when it was perfectly acceptable (and normal) for teens to be having kids (I know 11 is not a teen)....in fact, it was pretty much expected of them to be popping sprogs as soon as they "became women".

I see an 11 yr old Romanian girl gave birth to a baby...shocking eh!

Not really, and young girls having kids has only become such a "shocking" subject in fairly recent history. It wasn't that long ago when it was perfectly acceptable (and normal) for teens to be having kids (I know 11 is not a teen)....in fact, it was pretty much expected of them to be popping sprogs as soon as they "became women".

I believe in parts of Dingwall some of these old traditions are still maintained.

Can't get my head round how an illegal act can be rewarded by government payment, and then every benefit imaginable.

Solution should be dead simple. Underage, the child will be put up for adoption.

I could start a rant but will hold my tongue.

I dont think there's actually a law that specifically say a person under 16 cannot have sex. There is law that states the age of consent is 16. This law came about specifically to protect children from exploitation by adults. It did not, I believe, address anything about both parties being under 16. Defence, where both parties are deemed to be underage, will generally argue the point that sexual experimentation occured and no exploitation took place. The law is, in actual fact, very vague in this and, being a multi-cultural country, even more difficult to uphold.

Can't get my head round how an illegal act can be rewarded by government payment, and then every benefit imaginable.

Solution should be dead simple. Underage, the child will be put up for adoption.

I could start a rant but will hold my tongue.

I dont think there's actually a law that specifically say a person under 16 cannot have sex. There is law that states the age of consent is 16. This law came about specifically to protect children from exploitation by adults. It did not, I believe, address anything about both parties being under 16. Defence, where both parties are deemed to be underage, will generally argue the point that sexual experimentation occured and no exploitation took place. The law is, in actual fact, very vague in this and, being a multi-cultural country, even more difficult to uphold.

Well wide of the target there Alex,

5. Heterosexuals

a. England and Wales

It is an offence for a man (or boy) to have (vaginal) sexual intercourse with a girl under

the age of 16 in England and Wales.25 It is important to note that an offence is committed

even if the intercourse is consensual. This offence is punishable by a maximum of two

years' imprisonment if convicted by a Crown Court, or six months' imprisonment and/or a

fine not exceeding ?5,000 if convicted by a magistrates' court. Section 5 of the 1956 Act

makes unlawful sexual intercourse with a girl under 13 an offence carrying a maximum

punishment of life imprisonment.

b. Scotland

The law regarding heterosexual (vaginal) intercourse is substantially the same as for

England and Wales. Under section 5(1) of the Criminal Law (Consolidation)(Scotland)

Act 1995 sexual intercourse with a girl who is not yet 13 is an offence punishable on

conviction by indictment by life imprisonment. Sexual intercourse with a girl aged

between 13 and 15 is an offence under section 5(3) of the 1995 Act.

SOURCE

Discriminates against the male indeed!

This is not related to underage sex but I can never understand why a female can accuse a guy of rape, his is named from the outset, found to be innocent but always a 'no smoke without fire' aura follows him around.

The 'lady' at no time is named unless she, during the case, is found to have wasted police time by making a false accusation.

Because of the grey areas relating to this 'crime', I feel that no names should be made public unless a conviction results or if he is named and no conviction results, the female should also be named.

Easy scenarios to follow.

She, boozy, following morning can't remember ''but I would not have consented, I'm not like that'' - we all wake up some mornings following a sech and think 'I'm not like that' but we can be!

She, now sober, realises she has to face up to her last night behaviour..... "He raped me" ... reduces the degree of guilt for her actions.

Meantime the guy is still wondering why he took a 10 pinter home after only having 8 and is proud of having done her a service.

I suppose a pre-nookie agreement in the Y fronts along with a Biro may be useful after the event but may cause a problem creating an event.