FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boy Becomes Dad At 13

Renegade

It's not a crime for a girl to have sex with an under-age boy. I don't see what purpose it would serve prosecuting a teen mother. I doubt it would put other children off sex as I don't think they'd think of that. All that would happen is to heap more misery on a young family with years of trouble ahead.

Its getting ridiculous these days. Kids having kids and to top it all there is no way the boy is gonna be able to look after the child anyway he doesnt look old enough, he only looks about 9 years old. Another surprise to it all is what was the mother thinking to even look at the boy in the 1st place.

It's not a crime for a girl to have sex with an under-age boy. I don't see what purpose it would serve prosecuting a teen mother. I doubt it would put other children off sex as I don't think they'd think of that. All that would happen is to heap more misery on a young family with years of trouble ahead.

i didnt say just the girl! the law is 16 for sex...yet countless underage children have kids every year with no penalities for them or there parents yet people have been put in jail for not sending there kids to school? typical of this country tho

She's hardly much older at 15. Especially when you consider that her birthday may mean they were a 13 and 14 year old. Also, you don't blame him but she's a slapper? Why? There's no indication of either having multiple partners, who initiated the whole thing or what the circumstances were. Typical male/female double standards - same 'crime' but the girl's called names whilst the boy's only doing what's natural.

Forgetting the age of the kids for a moment, the thing that shocks me is that they both came from "good families" check the link below to see for yourselves. Tell you what Alfies mother looks like a goer too, bonny woman that, it would be a hard choice between Alfies mother and the girls mother, I can see me and Clacher picking them up on a Friday night, we'd have to fight over who got who though.

Looks like Alfies dad knows how to pick up a benefit book, having "8 kids of his own", how much tax do you think he pays in a year, or a lifetime. Next time you look at how much they've taken in tax out of your wages, at least you'll know where it's going.

Benefit Breeders

It looks to me as though all this was set up to get a pay off from the News of the World, like that so called kidnapping in Yorkshire, and the papers have fallen for it again.

They'll have got a few quid already from selling the story, but that's just the start of it, looks like someone will be busy printing a few more benefit books out, at least their fekkin' job is secure.

Clacher, you seen Nessie lately ? I'll be across next week to confirm what you saw, "Nessie, beamed up by Aliens" at least it's believable.

It's a bit fekkin' much aint it, shelling out for these low lifes, lining the pockets of the Bankers and then to see MP's and Lords fiddle their expenses {over 500 quid a day, tax free}, it beggars fekkin' belief...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Forgetting the age of the kids for a moment, the thing that shocks me is that they both came from "good families" check the link below to see for yourselves. Tell you what Alfies mother looks like a goer too, bonny woman that, it would be a hard choice between Alfies mother and the girls mother, I can see me and Clacher picking them up on a Friday night, we'd have to fight over who got who though.

Looks like Alfies dad knows how to pick up a benefit book, having "8 kids of his own", how much tax do you think he pays in a year, or a lifetime. Next time you look at how much they've taken in tax out of your wages, at least you'll know where it's going.

Benefit Breeders

It looks to me as though all this was set up to get a pay off from the News of the World, like that so called kidnapping in Yorkshire, and the papers have fallen for it again.

They'll have got a few quid already from selling the story, but that's just the start of it, looks like someone will be busy printing a few more benefit books out, at least their fekkin' job is secure.

Clacher, you seen Nessie lately ? I'll be across next week to confirm what you saw, "Nessie, beamed up by Aliens" at least it's believable.

It's a bit fekkin' much aint it, shelling out for these low lifes, lining the pockets of the Bankers and then to see MP's and Lords fiddle their expenses {over 500 quid a day, tax free}, it beggars fekkin' belief...

Canada Bob.

See a few other older lads have popped up from the woodwork demanding DNA tests, claiming they are the father of Maisie. Probably DNA is the only test they could pass listening to some of them speak

Probably like all those women that popped up when the John Leslie rape fiasco was brought up. Some people will do ANYTHING for their 15 minutes. Even if it was true, wouldn't anyone with the minute sense of decorum keep it quiet 'til the storm blows over? What a thing to be known for.

See a few other older lads have popped up from the woodwork demanding DNA tests, claiming they are the father of Maisie. Probably DNA is the only test they could pass listening to some of them speak

LOL, talk about many a true word spoken in jest, sigh...

Edited by Canada Bob

Probably like all those women that popped up when the John Leslie rape fiasco was brought up. Some people will do ANYTHING for their 15 minutes. Even if it was true, wouldn't anyone with the minute sense of decorum keep it quiet 'til the storm blows over? What a thing to be known for.

so true...and if i was 15 again and some other lad took the blame i would be keeping my mouth shut and for fact my mum woulda killed me haha

She's hardly much older at 15. Especially when you consider that her birthday may mean they were a 13 and 14 year old. Also, you don't blame him but she's a slapper? Why? There's no indication of either having multiple partners, who initiated the whole thing or what the circumstances were. Typical male/female double standards - same 'crime' but the girl's called names whilst the boy's only doing what's natural.

Apparently she was about the time the baby was conceived she was in relations with eight guys. Don't know how she managed itas she sure is ugly. The double of Shannon Mathews actually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It ain't his apparently.

How do you know?

Could it be yours?

There is a distinct resemblance....

;)

I know this was a while ago, but what I thing to say! Trying to say I'm out getting 13 year old girls pregnant. If I didn't have a sense of humour I'd be getting you banned for that!

It ain't his apparently.

How do you know?

Could it be yours?

There is a distinct resemblance....

:ohmy:

I know this was a while ago, but what I thing to say! Trying to say I'm out getting 13 year old girls pregnant. If I didn't have a sense of humour I'd be getting you banned for that!

How did you manage to dig that up almost 9 months later?

I can't even remember posting that but it was obviously in jest.

I know you would have been responsible enough to take precautions...

:rolleyes: