Scottish Division 2

Brechin v Arbroath 1.57 3.75 4.50

Stirling v East Fife 2.20 3.50 2.62

Stranraer v Ayr 9.50 5.00 1.22

Scottish Division 3

Berwick v East Stirling 2.37 3.50 2.37

Elgin v Annan Ath 3.50 3.50 1.80

Forfar v Montrose 1.73 3.60 3.75

Especially early for you JDM...! Mind and look over your shoulder this week, Gringo just needs one draw to be back in the cash :rotflmao:

Edited by clacher_holiday2

Thought you had guaranteed points in Brechin so was just looking at catching you a little whilst increasing my gap on Joe....was a bit of a punt, but seeing that Berwick were a couple of players down (and having to use 3rd choice keeper) I felt it worth a go.

Tell you what Clacher it look like CaleyD is already celebrating winning the 2,000 guineas, he's so excited at taking the lead and opening up a gap on you and Joe that he can't sleep :rotflmao:

Have you run out of steam ? be a sh*gger if your legs started to wobble now with the winning post in sight !

Be a beggar to finish up in 3rd place, you're not going to do a Devon Loch on us are you :thumb04:

Was just killing time before heading out to work this morning when I posted.

As to celebrating...I'm not stupid enough to think I have anything in the bag. Still too many people within one or two good/lucky results of a finish for any of the top 3 to be thinking they're safe.

Get greedy and we could easily slip up, play it too safe and it leaves the door open....it's fast and furious in the ready money round!!! :rotflmao:

Agreed... we'll see where we stand with TWO weeks to go before we start getting complacent. Lest we forget theres been swings all over the place before, not least 20+ points swings between the top two.

Good news is those from 4th down feel like they have to chase...all they have to do is pick winners at any price and the likes of Brechin will do the rest for em. 5-6 weeks left.

Bring it on I say, if I win the 2k I'll follow tradition and send some to the club/trust, otherwise I probably wont with 2nd or 3rd!

So CaleyD, if you support this crappy team of ours at all you'll agree to drop out now and we'll send a few hundred quid ICT's way?