Bizarre

Morgan Spice

Guest Muir-Jaggie

It seems alot of effort to go to just to get in about a bunch of fat birds :thumb04:

Fat birds?? am telling ya its not them he's after :rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Theres something i want to post about this, but i dont want to get warned :thumb04:

I seen this on TV when i was in the Livingroom. Only in aberdeen :rotflmao:

Who's dad would be proud of them looking 'more girly than Hansen.'

I would imagine that it is not promoted by the site and anyone having any issues with this should report it to the moderators, and each case will be dealt with on it's own merit. The slagging off of our greatest rivals on the thread in question was the culmination of numerous recent posts which have been swamping the site and adding no value, but only clogging up threads with rubbish that most posters don't wish to trawl through. The mods will be trying to clamp down on unwanted spamming as such, and persistent abuse of the forums will be dealt with.

Hope that openly answers your query. I have raised the question regarding homophobia within the moderators forum and I am sure an official response will be forthcoming.

This guy made me laugh. Aberdonians eh! Wouldn't catch me dressing like that though!

What worries me is his surname is Ritalin. Is Ritalin not a date rape drug? A bit unfortunate!

No. Its used to treat children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

The so-called date rape drug you may be thinking of is Rohypnol