FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team Fer The Methadome ?

-------------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------

------------Tokely------------- Proctor -------------- Munro ------------- Hastings----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------Imrie ---------------Black ---------------Kerr -------------------------

-------------------------------------- Barrowman -------------------------------------------

--------------------Foran-------------------------------------Morais------------------------

Might sound a bit odd, but i forgot about black :rotflmao:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be very interesting:

My Team

ESSON - ROSSCOE; PAVELS; GRANTY; BYRNE - BLACK; KERR; MCBAIN - MORAIS - FORAN; ROONEY

Butchers probable:

ESSON - ROSSCOE; PAVELS; GRANTY; LIONEL or BYRNE - PROCTOR; BLACK; KERR; IMRIE - MORAIS - FORAN

One thing fer shure - we need a big turn up from the SESH ARMY - Bring it feckin on.

I suppose that I had better provide a rationale - Rosscoe had a good game but he rarely performs in the junkies back yard - Pavels and Granty provide the purrfest left/rite combination - I am getting more and more worried about Lionel.

Black Kerr and McBain are all action and all with good engines - Royster would be a real asset now - and they would allow Morais to go wide with a fair degree of freedom - Rooney as I have said before could be the target man / the runner - aided by Forans experience and Foran may actually be able to play on the last man where he is more likely to show his predator instincts.

I think that Butcher will favour Byrne at full back but he also has played Proctor every game and has a real penchant fer Imrie.

Interesting to see that not many of us are agreeing - which at this time of the season is worrying - we should all be heralding the same team fer survival.

I'd go with:

----------------------------------Esson-----------------------------------------------

-------------------Tokely-------------------------Mihadjuks-----------------------

---Gathuessi-----------------------Kerr----------------------------Djebi-Zadi------

-----Morais--------------------------Black----------------------------Vigurs--------

-----------------Barrowman------------------------Foran---------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Hastings, Rooney, Odhiambo, Munro/Duff, Imrie

Esson in goal with Duff and Mihadjuks as the centre-halfs with Gathuessi and Djebi-Zadi as wings backs who's main aim is to go forward at most times while Tokely and Pavels stay back to defend with occaisonal runs forward through the centre. Brian Kerr in there as the defensive midfielder with Black as the regular midfielder. Morais at right wing and stick Vigurs back in as I rate him quite highly. The main jobs of Black and Kerr is to either pass the ball through the defence to either Barrowman or Foran or to pass to either wing. Foran up-front as well as Barrowman who would probably be a lot better under a short-passing style of play. Tactics are simple, keep the ball flowing to either wing or through the centre onto the striker, keeping the useless hoofing to a minimum.

Has the world stopped revolving? A sensible team from Renegade? There is hope after all! (by the way, don't get het up, I'm paying you a compliment)

Not very sensible at all. Just two people at the back really.

He also says to keep Duff and Magic back, then same sentence, he says to keep Tokely and Magic back?! Duff ain't even in his team. Bizarre to say the least. :rotflmao:

No not bizarre. I had a Duff/Mihadjuks combo as the centre-halfs then moved Tokely into the centre to stick Gathuessi in. Make sense to you now? More nitpicking of my posts, fancy that.

----------------------------ESSON----------------------------------

----------------------------TOKELY----------------------------------

-----------------------------BLACK-----------------------------------

IMRIE, BARROWMAN, WOODS, MORAIS, ROONEY, FORAN, KERR, PROCTOR

IF THE FALKIRK GAME IS WHAT IS NEEDED TO KEEP US UP, ID HAPPILY GO 1-1-8 :rotflmao:

"No not bizarre. I had a Duff/Mihadjuks combo as the centre-halfs then moved Tokely into the centre to stick Gathuessi in. Make sense to you now? More nitpicking of my posts, fancy that."

Im just pointing out that you talking about having Duff in your starting 11, but infact, you don't have him in your starting 11. :rotflmao:

Esson

Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Morais, Kerr, Black, Imrie

Foran, Rooney

Fraser, Duff, Hastings, Proctor, Vigurs, Odhiambo, Barrowman.

Btw thats got to be the best team you have fielded Renegade, i'd be tempted to go with that.

Edited by ajsict92

-----------------------------Esson----------------------------

--------Tokely-----------Macachooks-----------Djebi-Zadi-----

---------------Munro-----------------Hastings-----------------

--------Morais--------------Black--------------McBain---------

----------------Imrie------------------Foran-------------------

Fraser, Duff, Guthuessi, Kerr, Vigurs, Rooney, Odie

"No not bizarre. I had a Duff/Mihadjuks combo as the centre-halfs then moved Tokely into the centre to stick Gathuessi in. Make sense to you now? More nitpicking of my posts, fancy that."

Im just pointing out that you talking about having Duff in your starting 11, but infact, you don't have him in your starting 11. :rotflmao:

Ignore him Roscoe , with any luck he might disappear .

Guest Mahonio

Esson

Tokely Munro Mihadjuks Djebi-Zadi

Imrie Black Kerr McBain

Foran and Morais.

Subs: Fraser, Proctor, Vigurs, Rooney, Wood.

Esson

Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Morais, Kerr, Black, Imrie

Foran, Rooney

Fraser, Duff, Hastings, Proctor, Vigurs, Odhiambo, Barrowman.

Btw thats got to be the best team you have fielded Renegade, i'd be tempted to go with that.

Why did you pick different then..? :rotflmao:

Esson

Tokely Munro Mihadjuks Djebi-Zadi

Imrie Black Kerr McBain

Foran and Morais.

Subs: Fraser, Proctor, Vigurs, Rooney, Wood.

Couldn't argue with that.

Would rather go with 7 subs instead of 5 though :rotflmao:

As has been said before a midfield with Black, Mcbain and Imrie in it would give us such a good engine-room to build our tactics on, should defo be done, with Morais as the skill player upfront, Foran waiting to pick up the scraps and finish any chances he gets.

Lets have it.

This is going to be very interesting:

My Team

ESSON - ROSSCOE; PAVELS; GRANTY; BYRNE - BLACK; KERR; MCBAIN - MORAIS - FORAN; ROONEY

Butchers probable:

ESSON - ROSSCOE; PAVELS; GRANTY; LIONEL or BYRNE - PROCTOR; BLACK; KERR; IMRIE - MORAIS - FORAN

One thing fer shure - we need a big turn up from the SESH ARMY - Bring it feckin on.

I hope he doesnt play rooney he looked like he had cement in his boots when he came on against hamilton

Imrie plays better on the wing. Morais plays better up front. We need goals, so i wouldn't agree with five defenders.

Imrie plays better on the wing. Morais plays better up front. We need goals, so i wouldn't agree with five defenders.

3-5-2

Ignore him Roscoe , with any luck he might disappear .

:thumb04:

I suggest we don't . Every game I have seen him at St Mirren he has been awful.

I agree with the part where you say "play Tokely"

I suggest we don't play Tokely. Every game I have seen him at St Mirren he has been awful.

Mr Butcher would totally disagree there. He'd like another two Tokely's in the team. One at right back, one at centre back and one as a striker. He say's so in Daily Ranger today.

quote "Ross is a great club man and as honest as the day is long. A great professional who is my type of player".

quote "For such a big man he's got good skill but more importantly he's a winner".