FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

5-a-side Tournament - Edinburgh

Beatonio

Hey guys,

I am looking for teams for a 5-a-side football tournament at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh!

Sunday 26th July 2009

?50 per team

At least 5 players and up to 5 subs

All profit goes to The Tartan March Fundraising Committee - www.tartanmarch.com ? in support of the Tartan Army Children's Charity and Scottish Huntington's Disease Association.

A buffet will be provided and there will be trophies for the winner/runner-up.

If you wish to enter a team, or just help out on the day, please drop me an email with your team's name and team captain's details, or give me a call.

And if you're entering a team, please wear ICT colours! I don't want to be the only one!

Martin Beaton - donate@tartanmarch.com - 07835069044

Thanks, hope you can join us!

Does it have to be a Caley thistle team?

I mean i reckon i could get a team but none of them are Caley supporters.

Also I would be willing to volunteer for anyone elses team too if looking for numbers for a caley team.

Does it have to be a Caley thistle team?

I mean i reckon i could get a team but none of them are Caley supporters.

No mate, it can be anyone, I was just meaning if anyone from this forum was playing it'd be nice if you wore your ICT top. It'd make a great change for our colours to outnumber the Old Firm, Hibs and Hearts!

Thanks to those who have shown an interest. If you have a team finalised, send me the team name and captains' name as soon as you can.

Cheers!