FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Difference Between Now And May 04

Alex MacLeod

Come saturday there wont be a helicopter hovering the skies above Perthshire. The rest should be the same. Full house of fans getting behind the team and a fully fit and up for it team working their socks off.

I was confident back then and I'm confident now. Lets get into them.

Quote from grassa in P & J

One point would be enough to ensure survival for the Highlanders, but Bennett feels a safety-first approach would be a dangerous option on such an occasion.

He is backing his manager to send the team out with the emphasis on attacking the Bairns.

He said: ?This is a massive one for both clubs and I am sure Terry will have the players up for this one.

?Our home form has been very good since he came in and, knowing Terry as I do, I am sure he will be going all out for the win.

?I don?t think playing for a draw would be a good idea with so much at stake and I expect the manager to be positive in his approach.?

Full article can be found here

if(document.getElementById('publishDate'))document.getElementById('publishDate').innerHTML='19/05/2009';

'The Difference Between Now And May 04 '

A person broke their ankle in 2004.

A person will not do the same again this year.

This person succumbed to a broken bone on 29th Jan 2005. This person will be sober and sensible on saturday. Going to the ball in Drumossie at night :crazy03:

Guest birdog

Let's hope we get that feeling back, don't know who posted this on youtube but one of my favourites ever. I wont be at TCS this time but my boy and my father will be and I'll be with ye's all in spirit watching in the comfort of my cabin on the MV Hrossey.

Let's hope we get that feeling back, don't know who posted this on youtube but one of my favourites ever. I wont be at TCS this time but my boy and my father will be and I'll be with ye's all in spirit watching in the comfort of my cabin on the MV Hrossey.

Good one Birdog!

No chance of you getting to Beltrami's bar - part of the Shetland Hotel, Holmsgarth, Lerwick?

The game's live on Setanta....K.O 12.30pm.

Guest birdog

Good one Birdog!

No chance of you getting to Beltrami's bar - part of the Shetland Hotel, Holmsgarth, Lerwick?

The game's live on Setanta....K.O 12.30pm.

Every chance but then again there's every chance of the breathalizer being shoved in my gob when I get back aboard safer to watch it in my cabin.

'The Difference Between Now And May 04 '

A person broke their ankle in 2004.

A person will not do the same again this year.

This person succumbed to a broken bone on 29th Jan 2005. This person will be sober and sensible on saturday. Going to the ball in Drumossie at night :lol:

Aye, knew we were celebrating something! :lol:

Another difference, which concerns me a bit, is that we had a number of proven goal scorers in the squad back then that we could rely on. This season we have nobody in that catagory.

Foran, Morais and Imrie have hit form just at the right time, all of our midfield are pretty accurate from distance and we still have our defence capable of scoring in the box.

The only one I have doubts about scoring is Fraser, unless he sees their goalie off the line.

The main difference was that Grassa and the muppets didnt attempt to completely feck up the season. In 2004 we were high from the Clyde game and full of optimism with a team that was raring to go. Just compare that team with todays.

I am going to get feckin wet on saturday :lol: