May Not Be As Bad As We Think

Alex MacLeod

I personally, am sick and tired of all the bitching and moaning over the least little thing, especially when it degenerates into personal attacks on named staff members or assertions by posters that this person or that person isnt worth their wage when the poster has feck all idea about what that staff member actually does. They might not get everything right, but I dont think any of them are doing it wrong on purpose, and I dont think most of us could/would do any better.

Well spoken Scotty. There are a few folk on here that are quick to offer opinions on that which they know feck-all, and I dont mean footie. Bring on some blooming football, then we will have something proper to complain about.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair one Scotty :lol:

I do however know what the person does that I was commenting on and at no point was I saying anything negitive about said people, I also chose not to go in to detail about what the ins and outs in most parts as to what DM does and doesnt do... All my point was about is.. The man was worth his weight in gold, and will be missed by the club..

I also see that the DM thread was closed, I would have thought that was a good place to talk about him and his ins and outs, and maybe bring this topic back on topic seen as the threads name is "May not be as bad as we think" when DM leaving is bad Crack...

(I'd also have liked that thread to have been open so I could say.. I told you he was off to Ross County) :lol:

Edited by georgeios

dont think any part of my post was aimed at you georgeios. I also have a high opinion of Danny but that is based on third party info as I have no idea of how good a coach he is or how much he was getting paid.