FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

directions to forres

sorry to do this again, but does anyone know the directions to forres fc's stadium in relation to the train stop/bus station?

also while i'm at it, anyone know the position regarding the trialists, ie whether they are still fighting for contracts or whether butcher will be playing some new guys?

get off the train and walk across the A96 and your there. bus is almost the same get off after tescos and walk, if your driving along the A96 you will see it on the right after the first forres roundabout, I hope ive not just been woooooooshed.

If you get out at the Station, then it'll be about 10 minute walk along the A96. You should see it from the Station, looking left as you leave.

You'll see the stand from the road.

cansground.jpg

get off the train and walk across the A96 and your there. bus is almost the same get off after tescos and walk, if your driving along the A96 you will see it on the right after the first forres roundabout, I hope ive not just been woooooooshed.

Don't get off the bus at Tesco, the High St is closer go down Caroline St next to the Carlton Hotel to the bottom and right onto Lea Road and you're there. 5 minutes walk.

Don't get off the bus at Tesco, the High St is closer go down Caroline St next to the Carlton Hotel to the bottom and right onto Lea Road and you're there. 5 minutes walk.

I said after tescos, Its a focus point, if I named streets they wouldnt know seen as they dont know how to get to forres from the sneck

Walking, follow compass on bearing 090* walk for 25 miles return by same route.

Train, get on train get off at Forres 6.10 inv, off 6.38 return 9.55 off 10.24

Bus, no 10,10/305,305/325 or the jet will get you there and back about an hour journey check Stagecoach web site.

Car, follow signs for Forres on A96

Boat, set sail to Findhorn and allow yourself enough water to get in and out of the bay, watch out for the sand banks and jog to the ground

Im going, wheres everyone going to stand or sit? at the elgin game I had no idea I just tagged on to some old chap with a caley top on, Its been about 16 years since I was at the briggs..

I'm going through for this one.

Where's the best place to park? Tesco car park?

Thats miles away, theres an old Safeway thats now run down beside the ground with a car park that you can use.

Old Safeway?

I always remembered it as old tesco

I'm going through for this one.

Where's the best place to park? Tesco car park?

Thats miles away, theres an old Safeway thats now run down beside the ground with a car park that you can use.

Old Safeway?

I always remembered it as old tesco

Probably.

Hope to go too to see team on next stage of readiness for season.

Roll on league and hopefully a good run in the cups

I read Tokely and Foran banned for first game, anyone know if this is the league game, assume it is