Sanchez: Caley Workhorse

GMD11UK

Sarcasm doesn't really work on the internet....hmmm well i think if this guy was any more laid back he would be in a bloody coma!!

it's a shame foran is having to do all the legwork for two now and seems to be plugging away in most of the games i have seen as of late while this tube sanchez is too busy wondering if he left his fridge door open or if he actually put the new episode of changing rooms on sky plus.

butcher needs to make him wake up and get in the game!!!

GIRUY! :021:

Looks like he took heed of your advice though.

Sarcasm doesn't really work on the internet....hmmm well i think if this guy was any more laid back he would be in a bloody coma!!

it's a shame foran is having to do all the legwork for two now and seems to be plugging away in most of the games i have seen as of late while this tube sanchez is too busy wondering if he left his fridge door open or if he actually put the new episode of changing rooms on sky plus.

:021: He's a Forward that scores.... who cares...

:021: He's a Forward that scores.... who cares...

Joint top scorer now isnt he?

4 goals now and if Rooney gets credit for scoring 5 goals the whole of last season Sanchez could almost be classed as prolific

lol, I love that some folk see him as half arsed.... he is as i said scoring goals.......Thread closed lol

They do have a point about last week though he was terrible but so was everyone else

Head Nail and Hit... the whole 11 on the pitch was to blame for last weeks lack of effort... next week we'll get beat or struggle a draw... hot and cold Caley!!!

Sanchez was excellent today. Went for everything, kept running, showed good control, and scored a goal.

Scored a really good goal but then it was disallowed for Offside which I reckon was slightly harsh

Agree with everything you said. A really good performance

I didn't see across the line but the Morton fan sitting with me thought there was nothing wrong with it. Nevermind, we can see it on football first......oh, wait, it's not on anymore. How long have we been out of this division for?

Sanchez was excellent today. Went for everything, kept running, showed good control, and scored a goal.

Scored a really good goal but then it was disallowed for Offside which I reckon was slightly harsh

Agree with everything you said. A really good performance

I didn't see across the line but the Morton fan sitting with me thought there was nothing wrong with it. Nevermind, we can see it on football first......oh, wait, it's not on anymore. How long have we been out of this division for?

5 years I think

I didnt think he was offside but the Lino was shocking in the first half

Spot on.

I didn't see across the line but the Morton fan sitting with me thought there was nothing wrong with it.

I didn't look across the line either so i couldn't comment except to say that the control was sublime and finish clinical.

A word on Dani's work rate which seems to have been a topic of discussion recently. Lazy stereotyping perhaps? Sanchez didn't stop running today, he dropped deep primarily to pick up the ball but wasn't afraid to close players down when we didn't have it. He looked like a real player today. MotM.

On what I saw yesterday I agree - couldn't fault his effort, nice touches, the offside was marginal at best, perfect positioning to receive the ball from Hayes for the first goal, and I think it was his pass that set up the second.

As far as I recall, the Sanchez is lazy stuff came from the County game and only then. No complaints before. He will be very useful for us.

na I've been banging on about him being lazy since the first game of the season... could have just been a fitness issue or he was settling into Scottish football... either way delighted to be proved wrong