FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Roll Call

alimci

Who's going?

I'm hoping it'll be a better game than the last evening game at Motherwell when we were two down after ten minutes.

As the underdogs, we're bound to win :D

Yeap... two stupid Michael Fraser goals which turned out to be very costly indeed...

Who's going?

I'm hoping it'll be a better game than the last evening game at Motherwell when we were two down after ten minutes.

As the underdogs, we're bound to win :P

Yeap... two stupid Michael Fraser goals which turned out to be very costly indeed...

Can you no just let sleeping dogs lie John? Every opportunity that comes along you use it to slate Mike Fraser and TB for 'dropping' Esson last season. If I were you I'd ask this question: Was there a clause in someones contract that said he had to have x number of starts and was that the reason he was favoured for the last few games of the season? :blink:

I wish I could make this one but I'm stuck offshore but fingers will be crossed.

Who's going?

Can you no just let sleeping dogs lie John? Every opportunity that comes along you use it to slate Mike Fraser and TB for 'dropping' Esson last season. If I were you I'd ask this question: Was there a clause in someones contract that said he had to have x number of starts and was that the reason he was favoured for the last few games of the season? :P

I wish I could make this one but I'm stuck offshore but fingers will be crossed.

:blink: Never heard the likes before .

Unsure to be honest, cant see us winning this one in the slightest. Bit of a rush from work, but if the boys had that extra bit effort on saturday and i knew my journey would be worth seeing a team at least attempt to put a performance in, i would try for it, but this isnt the case. VERY negative speaking i know!

Wasnt the last evening game at Fir Park 1-0, 1-1, then we went 2-1, then they equalised late? Thats how i had it in my head. Great game we should have won. John Sutton must have been bitter his brother didnt get our management job. What a worse hole we would be in now!

Unsure to be honest, cant see us winning this one in the slightest. Bit of a rush from work, but if the boys had that extra bit effort on saturday and i knew my journey would be worth seeing a team at least attempt to put a performance in, i would try for it, but this isnt the case. VERY negative speaking i know!

Wasnt the last evening game at Fir Park 1-0, 1-1, then we went 2-1, then they equalised late? Thats how i had it in my head. Great game we should have won. John Sutton must have been bitter his brother didnt get our management job. What a worse hole we would be in now!

Yeah i was pretty sure the last game was a 2-2 draw is well.

Who's going?

Can you no just let sleeping dogs lie John? Every opportunity that comes along you use it to slate Mike Fraser and TB for 'dropping' Esson last season. If I were you I'd ask this question: Was there a clause in someones contract that said he had to have x number of starts and was that the reason he was favoured for the last few games of the season? :023:

That does happen quite a lot these days. Im not sure if it happened with Mikey Fraser but there could have been something like that in his contract

The story doing the rounds at the time was there had been a major training ground bust up between Esson and TB.

If that had been the case would it not have been more appropriate for TB to fine Esson - rather than drop him for 5 very important games?

Ok... It's all in the past now and we are where we are...

The only problem for me is that looks very much like we'll be staying where we are.

Yeah i was pretty sure the last game was a 2-2 draw is well.

You're both right. I had blacked out that horror from my mind (11 minutes from safety!!!!) and was remembering the equally throat cutting 3-1 from the season before.

Who's going?

Can you no just let sleeping dogs lie John? Every opportunity that comes along you use it to slate Mike Fraser and TB for 'dropping' Esson last season. If I were you I'd ask this question: Was there a clause in someones contract that said he had to have x number of starts and was that the reason he was favoured for the last few games of the season? :023:

That does happen quite a lot these days. Im not sure if it happened with Mikey Fraser but there could have been something like that in his contract

Are you seriously telling me a player can sign a contract and dictate to the club how many games he's going to play :blink:

Im sorry for my earlier negative, although not incorrect, words.

I have now come to realise i cant pick and choose when to be a caley fan, even after abismal performances like saturday, so being more southern than alot of you and having less of an excuse of not going, im going to fire along.

Butcher should have them fired up for this, especially with it being his old club, but more importantly the players need to show they arent as pathetic at football than they played against airdrie.

Motherwell are on fire just now albeit some new injury worries, so im not expecting a result, although if the ICT team has some good changes then i dont see why not.

Will drag the GF along too, so Me + 1

Oh Inverness. . .

I have now come to realise i cant pick and choose when to be a caley fan, even after abismal performances like saturday, so being more southern than alot of you and having less of an excuse of not going, im going to fire along.

:)

Well done Kyle!