FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

away form

dan_ict

After todays result , will our away form start to drop. i think if we are to win this leauge we need to keep it up on the road

If we are to win this league then our HOME form must drastically improve. We can afford to drop points on the road if we are a force to be reckoned with at home.

After todays result , will our away form start to drop. i think if we are to win this leauge we need to keep it up on the road

If we are to win this league then our HOME form must drastically improve. We can afford to drop points on the road if we are a force to be reckoned with at home.

What he said

Losing one away game all season is still a brilliant record and I honestly dont see why that should change just because of this game. It is the home form that is going to be the major problem

No chance.

Long shot but not mathematically impossible

I love your optimism

If your not optimistic then your not human!

:001:

There's optimism inside everyone. Celtic fans think they can win the CL when they reach the last 16. Rangers fans think they can win anywhere when they cant. Scotland fans think we have the god given right to play in every championship and Inverness CT fans think we should be romping away with this league by now.

Thats our first away lose all season (so far). Most ICT fans will know that we can bounce back from this game

Pity it was the gypo's who broke our away record :001:

2 league games left against them this season we've got to match them on Derby points or we'll no hear the end of it

Thats our first away lose all season (so far). Most ICT fans will know that we can bounce back from this game

Pity it was the gypo's who broke our away record :angry:

2 league games left against them this season we've got to match them on Derby points or we'll no hear the end of it

Had to happen sometime. How many years have gone by when we used to slag them off about it. Take it on the chin and rise up against it

We will come back with a win against Airdrie. Then the Cup Final is a different matter, as it's a one off game.

Following that it's Partick away.. My prediction is a draw, and the same versus QOTS. 2 points from those games would be excellent results IMO. Then redeem winning ways against Raith at home.

Could this run of games see the tide turn, and we end up picking up more points at home than we do away?