FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

computer games for x mas

12th Man

Well...i was lloking for Batman Arkham Asylum for part of my oldests xmas pressies. After scouring Inverness....i was delighted to find it on Play.com for ?25. But then checked zavvi.com....and picked it up for ?17.95 with free delivery.

I think i willl take back my recomendation for zavvi.com....as the fookershelped themselves to a payment TWICE for the game....and i been on hold on the phone to get thro to them for ages!

Did you get this satisfactorily resolved? After reading your recommendation of Zavvi.com the other day I ordered something from them (for the first time ever). Hope they don't mess me about...

Well..........they are claiming that due to system error...the order went thro twice...hence why i was hit twice for the price. Am annoyed tho..as they sed it would be refunded immediatley, but still no sign. then got an email saying when the second one arrives. i can either keep it or send it back. Am hoping they will refund me first tho coz am skint enuff as it is. If they dont..i might keep it....and punt it on ebay for a lil profit. Wished they hadnt made the error in the first place tho.