FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rage against the Machine - Christmas number 1

FortressICT

Everyone buy the single - Killing in the name of and make it Christmas number 1.

I am confused??? I take it you were joking when you said Joe was your cousin?

You said -

My cousin Joe :P . I was there on Saturday night and met Cheryl. Best moment of my life so far :D :D :D .

Edited by MrsICTFC

I downloaded it from Amazon for 29p! As long as it beats the X-Factor though, i would pay up to a fiver :angry:

I think a download has to cost more than 40p to count in terms of chart position...

(I must get my act together and buy this tune too...)

SIMON Cowell will be quids in even if X Factor winner Joe McElderry loses out to US Rockers Rage Against The Machiene for the Christmas No1 single.

People buying copies of the US band's song Killing In The Name as an anti Simon Cowell protest to stop Joe Mcelderry from getting to the top are in for a shock. Rage against bthe machine, led by Zac De La Rocha, are part of the same record company as the X Factor champ ? Sony Music.

So all the cash they are spending is still going to Cowell?s bosses, making Sony, and in turn Simon, even richer.

Edited by Oz647

I downloaded it from Amazon for 29p! As long as it beats the X-Factor though, i would pay up to a fiver :cold02:

I think a download has to cost more than 40p to count in terms of chart position...

I have been told it still count's though...then again....might not?

Not for me either, I like plenty heavy rock and blues type music but this grunge effort is abysmal.

Check out Joe Bonamassa, lonesome road blues, just a tremendous guitarist, saw him in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago, simply stunning and his acoustic tune was so quick, brilliant. He must have played twenty notes every second for about 10 minutes.

Lonesome Road Blues

I downloaded it from Amazon for 29p! As long as it beats the X-Factor though, i would pay up to a fiver :D

When I first joined the RATM Facebook group set up to try and get the Christmas # 1 there was definitely something said about the download having to be over 40p to count, but I've just had another quick look and now it says that the 29p Amazon download WILL count, so you're alright :cold02:

It's a god awful song I have to say, won't be getting my vote.

Just a lot of shouting and thumping around.

I take it you don't really listen to the words of the song then?

I downloaded it from Amazon for 29p! As long as it beats the X-Factor though, i would pay up to a fiver :D

When I first joined the RATM Facebook group set up to try and get the Christmas # 1 there was definitely something said about the download having to be over 40p to count, but I've just had another quick look and now it says that the 29p Amazon download WILL count, so you're alright :cold02:

Cool! Every little helps! :P