FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Good Luck Gringo Jnr

Gringo

Well, here's a sign that I'm getting old. My youngest child has flown the nest and has landed in the fair city of Inverness. He is starting a new life in the Highland capital having secured a job at a city hotel.

All the very best Jnr in your new career and new 'life' in the Highlands.

You know he'll be well looked after here.  He could have gone to a much worse place than Inverness.  Welcome Jnr - the old man is just jealous that you left him behind.  Life is getting a bit lonely down in Englandshire.  :001: :001:

as L_G says we'll all his 'aunties' will look after him well when he's here! :001:

and i'm sure Mrs G won't be long in paying us a visit even if it is on her own!!  get the fixture list out and pick a weekend and get in touch... :004:

Gringers - is it not about time you took the feckin hint - and moved up too!

PB's

xx

Well, I won a tenner on the Lotto on Saturday so that's a couple of bricks for the house - now for the other few million eh.  :004:

In the Innes after the game, myself and the PB's were trying to discover what will happen with the E&WMBICTFCSC... and we decided that we have a Northern Section Of............ Therefore, anyone from the midlands, living north of the border now, can become a member.

Our new meetings will now be known as

"the E&WMBICTFCSC and NBoE&WMBICTFCSC gathering"

It's like a working holiday for me so far. Can't wait to get to a few more games this season... wonder if Gringo can make it for midweek cup match against dumbarton... :015:

(and by the way Don, I did peg you back from 6-3 down to draw 6-6 - re-match one day soon. I want that title on HM5)

Which Hotel Jnr ? Hope its not the one we are staying in when we come over ... you will need to meet and exceed our very high expectations of service if it is .....  :015:

but seriously - well done, and good luck, will hopefully see you for a pint or two in a couple of weeks  :003:

Scotty -

It's the Thistle on Millburn road.... not bad on the inside as it goes. I am living in the staff quarters there, so my bills are low.Funding for the beers should not be a problem. would be fantastic to see you again mate - and of course the mrs.

you trator!!! haha

think the old's will probably still stay with noel on their travels. be good to keep away from em really. haha - just kidding.

i am off to aberdeen on sunday for a 2 week spell at the thistle there. short staffed apparently. should be back to see ya mind

arrive in Inverness on 30th August, go back on 5th Sep - only here for a few days as we are going to Denmark and Sweden too. Hope you are around for a beer. Our schedule is fairly tight but we hope to make arrangements to have at least a couple of evenings in the Innes  :004:

I am back from aberdeen next wednesday night, and head back friday... therefore i shall meet you in the innes for a few jars and your better half.

I doon't think i have seen you since you left the country... cannae mind if you were at the dunfirmline semi, but wasnt christy there?

anyway - plenty of time to catch up soon... see ya soon buddy. safe flight etc

I am back from aberdeen next wednesday night, and head back friday... therefore i shall meet you in the innes for a few jars and your better half.

There's a vicious rumour going around that I may be in the Innes next thursday night (31st). Some man-mountain said something about leading me astray when I spoke to him earlier today  :015: :015: - Christe will be there to keep us both in check though.

RIG - I think it's altens. wasnt given much detail on the hotel... i know it has something like 230 bedrooms, and altens rings a bell...

SCOTTY - Then it s settled. pish up in the innes next thursday. time?

DAD -  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: