FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee's relentless march to the title.....

tm4tj

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't make it to a game last night so watched the Dundee game and have no idea how Dundee managed to get a penalty and the queens player sent off. Griffiths just put his hands up to suggest he was having his shirt pulled and the ref fell for it but there was clearly no contact but because he had made the decision for the pen the ref had to send the player off for being the last man..... terrible decision.

Griffiths scored the resulting penalty and with a new manager incharge I expected a cricket score but credit to Queens because they were excellent with only 10 men. Bob Harris freekick was celebrated like an ICT goal... absolute peach of a strike. Qos played counter attack brilliantly and probably had the more clear cut chances throughout the game. The last 10 minutes was all Dundee pressure and one of their crosses appeared to hit a hand, ref blew for another penalty only for the linesman to overrule him... fecking brilliant.

Dundee are still top of the league but after being unable to score another goal for 70 minutes against 10 men (and losing a goal) .. even when trying to impress a new manager shows they have some real problems there. I wouldn't want to curse it but I'm more worried about C*nty than Dundee

Couldn't make it to a game last night so watched the Dundee game and have no idea how Dundee managed to get a penalty and the queens player sent off. Griffiths just put his hands up to suggest he was having his shirt pulled and the ref fell for it but there was clearly no contact but because he had made the decision for the pen the ref had to send the player off for being the last man..... terrible decision.

If you had seen Tumilty on saturday, you would not be suprised - he is a disgrace to football-a complete clown.

Dundee are still top of the league but after being unable to score another goal for 70 minutes against 10 men

I think it was 80 minutes by the time the ref gave Dundee almost 6 minutes of added time despite 3 mins being announced.

If you had seen Tumilty on saturday, you would not be suprised - he is a disgrace to football-a complete clown.

Thing is though I think he made the right decision for the last minute penalty after it seemed to hit a Qos hand but then let his linesman who had a worse view overrule him :blink:

balances itself out but he had a shocker

It's games like this that make you think it could be our season because everything seems to be falling into place.

Harry, not sure that County will be able to sustain their consistency with the fixtures they have coming up. They have a lot of travelling to do and a few hard games into the bargain so will drop points, as will Dundee. What we need to do is maintain our unbeaten record and start turning draws to wins.

I'm begining to think that it may just be possible to reel in Dundee's seemingly unassailable lead !

Think we,ve done that and gone beyond.

Oh dear, seems to be a few Caley fans that don't do irony!!

Well done on yer result today lads,be interesting to see how ICT deal with the pressure now the dynamics have changed,different game now, instead of having "nothing to lose"

14idgtc.gif

surrender.gif

I doff my cap,can't believe our players have so little desire and professional pride (with the exception of Brian Kerr,Tony Bullock,Rab D and Ritchie Hart and i reckon a few others owe Jocky big time!!) to lose a 12 point lead and capitulate so easily without a fight.

Good luck to all at ICT,i wont be buying Johnboys whisky just yet,but short of a miracle,cannae see what will save the humiliation :drinking09:

It's not over yet but.......................................

Dundee have tried to get Antoine-Curier back from his loan to Hamilton.

And I'm pretty sure they will be trawling the globe for any out of contract players they can bring in the same way they got Bob Malcolm a few weeks ago.

Oh dear, our own bubble needed to be re-inflated yesterday after we wobbled to victory.

Great win for County though after their derby drubbing and Dundee at last win a game.

Queens, Pars and Partick seem to be out of it, so it's Us, Dee and County left.

All those with squeaky bums sign below please.

IF.....and it's a big IF, it goes to the last game.......................i reckon we will win it,and i dont often fancy our chances in these scenarios,but i couldn't see us buying a win few weeks back.Has Chis turned the corner in time or is it too late? probably, I reckon you lads will have it sewn up before then :P

But if no....................................

The Glenfarcles isnae bought yet :(