FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A small point

Guest Hilts

Just a small point here but has anyone else noticed that cc never offers a handshake to players he has subbed? I know its not a major issue but i believe he should be doing this and at least thanking players for their hard work [assuming they have worked hard]. If he genuinely believes that the subbed player has not been trying maybe then he would have justification in not offering a handshake.. 

I cannot recall any other manager not offering a handshake to a player unless he has subbed unless he is dissapointed with them in some way or they have been given a red card by the ref..

Just a small point here but has anyone else noticed that cc never offers a handshake to players he has subbed? I know its not a major issue but i believe he should be doing this and at least thanking players for their hard work [assuming they have worked hard]. If he genuinely believes that the subbed player has not been trying maybe then he would have justification in not offering a handshake..   

I cannot recall any other manager not offering a handshake to a player unless he has subbed unless he is dissapointed with them in some way or they have been given a red card by the ref..

i totally agree and this comment was made by more than one person last night!! :clapping04:

Is it really that big a deal? Who gets a slap on the back every time from their boss? They are doing what is expected of them as players.

I'm sure he say's all he needs to in the changing room or on the training field.

I'm even more disappointed that players don't take the nano-second necessary to acknowledge the crowd when they are clapped off the pitch.  They ask the crowd to give more to support them, the least they can do is give a nod, or a raised hand of acknowledgement in return.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

They are professionals not nursery children to be coaxed, why hand out 'Attaboys' when they are doing their job, anyway all legit substitutions will be discussed prior to the game as necessary tactics.