Away Day venues - SFL

He'll be in there before our visit to Rugby Park, then hop on the next bus to killie in time for a half time pie!!! :bighug:

I only made a few away games this year...

Raith (Midweek in Oct/Nov) - No pre-match beverage :(

Ross C*unty (twice)- visits to the Mallard were rather entertaining

Ayr - Ship Inn was great outside, let alone inside

Perth (Cup Final) - Banter with Part timer et al was ace, as were the drinks :)

Would have loved a visit to Palmerston... bloomin work :(

Harrys bar definately for me. Would visit even if not going to footie but in area.

Tulloch institute before Alba final was great crack. So many there and met folk hadnt seen in years.Also went into the bar in the stadium at Partick a couple of times last season and had a great laugh esp the game we lost before xnas.

You forgot Munn's (or is that the Snug).

Me been at Munn's (3 times)

National (2)

Norseman (2)

Centenary (2)

Palmerston

Airdrie (good cheap nips)

Ship

Elizabethan

Tulloch Institute

Also some pub in Brechin before the friendly in August. The barman was from Bilbao and was great craic.

*Edit- how could I forget. It was the Caledonian Hotel :D

Missed Starks Bar this year, cheap malt of the month and extremely top heavy barmaids.

Edited by The Mantis

You forgot Munn's (or is that the Snug).

Me been at Munn's (3 times)

National (2)

Norseman (2)

Centenary (2)

Palmerston

Airdrie (good cheap nips)

Ship

Elizabethan

Tulloch Institute

Missed Starks Bar this year, cheap malt of the month and extremely top heavy barmaids.

The Snug is in Dundee - on the town side of the ground rather on than the far side like the Centenary. The crack in Munn's before the last Partick game was great, but I chose not to put in any of the pre-Partick pubs because it doesn't really feel like an away day for me. Was in the Elizabethan and the Airdrie stadium bar as well this season, but they didn't quite make the Top 5.

Oh sorry I thought it was a tick list :D :eat03: :eat03: :eat02:

We went back to the Elizabethan after the 0-0 game at xmas. We were so cold we could hardly hold the pool cues. That's my excuse anyway.

Oh sorry I thought it was a tick list :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We went back to the Elizabethan after the 0-0 game at xmas. We were so cold we could hardly hold the pool cues. That's my excuse anyway.

Tsk. And I bet you've spent the past week, as I have, repeatedly telling your pupils to read the questions properly...