FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We beat the Rangers!

Guest PartTimer

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Not another deserter!! Yer a twisted mentalist IHE but you make this site so don't be leaving us, I know that the site has deteriorated of late but it can be salvaged with you onboard so stay with us, was it Caley D that pissed you off with his trigger happy post moving or what is it that's riled you?

Impeccable sources tell me we won't get rid of him that easily....  :004:

He's an adrenalin junkie who just can't exist without the huge buzz he gets out of all the rumour mongering and prophecies of doom & gloom. The more we respond & react to his deranged ramblings the more obsessed with power he becomes....he's been living amongst these simple people in that cloth cap & whippet country and eating hovis for so long now it's taken its toll on his brain.... 

He'll be back on tonight shortly after closing time in Chorley, probably posting under one of his many aliases, no doubt suggesting someone launches a petition persuading him to stay on for another term....

I may very well put my name to that, but at the same time I find it very hard to forgive him for publishing such graphic pictures of FW's boil on the net.... That boil was a private matter between the three of us, and no matter how FW came by it, it should never have been allowed to leak out in such a devastating manner..... Shame on you IHE......

Guest PartTimer

Typical. You say nothing for months and months, then you make just one little comment and all the toys go straight out the pram.

Bring on the Dons!

PT