FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Congratulations Courier

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Guest Sandy Cromarty

for giving the team the recognition they so rightly deserve with your excellent coverage in today's paper, front page and two back pages, reportage like this might give us a couple of extra bums on seats this weekend, one small critique would be that I would hardly tag Ibrox as a 'FORTRESS' but however that doesn't detract for fine coverage to ICT.

Why does the Courier no longer have the snippets from this web forum on the Online edition of the IC?

As far as I know, they still print them in the paper on a Friday ?

We have had good relations with the Courier over the years and have no problem with them continuing to do this even though we are now an unofficial fan-site. We also have no problem if they want to include them as 'fan-mail' on the online edition - in fact, I enjoyed seeing what comments they picked each week when they did put them online.

If anyone from the Courier wants to contact myself and/or Don to discuss this or clarify anything, please feel free to do so.

As far as I know, they still print them in the paper on a Friday ?

Unfortunately you don't get the Courier in Aberdeen  :006:  :016:

I did get a copy when I was at Bettyhill in May/June which made my day. No seriously.

I just notice that when you check the online editions they never have them - or rather Fridays edition never has them.