FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tuffey......our MOM

Naelifts

I have alluded to this elsewhere but I thought it might deserve a topic of its own. I guess I will soon find out .

I thought Tuffey had a good game last night although God only knows what he is thinking this morning. I think Ryan will be thanking his lucky stars that he was left out. Pretty much faultless with all the goals I thought that he was commanding in the air and saved brilliantly on more than one occasion in the first half.......once with his feet and another time full length to his right. He was maybe lucky to stay on the park late on but I had a poor view of that. He was left sooo exposed at times by the high line of our defense (what was that all about with the pace that Celtic have?) but wasn't holding back when chastising the guilty parties. He must be feeling sh*t this morning but I say.........well played lad..........you will hopefully never have to endure that again

• Agree 4

right. i'm not so sure. he had some real good saves yesterday, good ones with feet and hands, i remember from the partick game last year that he is brilliant in this department, and he even took a few crosses quite well which i thought may have been his weakness

however,

on a couple occasions, samaras's we dink over him (proctor you numpty boot it in the air!!!) and the penalty come to mind, he seemed to come forward as if making a decision to close down the man then retreated before deciding to come back again. i am probably being way to harsh here but thought maybe this indecision could have cost us those two goals. i know he was left hopelessly expossed and it was a horrible game and defence to play in, but those were my observations. maybe comes with not playing regularly.

no doubt he saved us from even more cricket scoring but still think he might have done better.

ryan back on sat for me, tuffey may still get ahead of him later in the season tho.