FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: Rangers -V- I.C.T.

Scotty

Tis a grand result for Terry, Mo and the lads. i was preparing to post that there is no disgrace getting beat by either of the Glasgow giants at home 1-0. remember....these are teams that are also competing against or attempting to compete against the cream of European footie. Was also preparing to say bye to our unbeaten record away from home. So....a great day at the office all things considered :twothumbsup:

Edited by SMEE

Manchester United 0-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Valencia

Celtic 1-3 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Inverness

I'll settle for that company :bouncyblue:

GOOD POST - PROUD TO BE AN INVERNESSIAN - Right eenufff !!

Inverness Caley Thistle have got something running this year.

At the end Caley could have won it. Hayes was selfish near the end and should have passed to his waiting teammates.

Hayes was ripping the left back of Rangers to shreds--it looked almost too easy. Rangers with all their fancy passing wwere being ripped by Hayes. Twice , however, I thought that he should have simply passed into the box instead of trying to do it all on his own by taking the last shot.Terryu--any comment?

The other thing that I noticed on the video towards the end of the match was that the Caley Thistle players were holding off from the Rangers players.In other words they were not closely marking these players and, had they done so, I am sure Rangers would not have looked so dominant and Rangers' slick passing would have been reduced -significantly.

Looking forward to the match reports from those whowere at the match.

what a fantastic game to listen to...edge of the seat stuff. Fantastic result and happy to end their winning run while keeping our unbeaten away run intact.

ICT never give up

God i love this team!!

Edited by BornCaley

I presume McGregor probably started moving off his line, so Hayes didn't do the normal thing of cutting it back. Perhaps he should have but I can't really blame him.

Is it just me or does Adam Rooney look a real player? I don't mean a decent lower end of the SPL player but if Goodwillie is the best young Scottish talent outside the OF, then Rooney looks a more complete player. His holding up play is spot on, plus he scores. The sky's the limit.

just for clarification, we have NOT ended Rangers' unbeaten run, we have ended their streak of 9 wins in a row. It seems they are never destined for 10 in a row :lol:, but they are still unbeaten in the league.

Hayes was ripping the left back of Rangers to shreds--it looked almost too easy. Rangers with all their fancy passing wwere being ripped by Hayes. Twice , however, I thought that he should have simply passed into the box instead of trying to do it all on his own by taking the last shot.Terryu--any comment?

Yeah, he's not quite the finished article but when he is, he'll be the hottest property in Scottish football.

Interesting stat...................................

Our away form is often discussed, but

tonights SPL table shows that every one of the top five

Teams has won more matches playing away than they

have at home.

Edited by WeAreSPL