FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Odhiambo attracting intrest.

AJS

Read it on teletext, Odi's agent says that clubs in the Championship and League one are monitoring him and that he is keeping his options open but is happy here, he's had a decent season so far but i wouldn't be terribly concerned if he did leave. Be more worried if it were one of our Irish trio.

"according to agent" sums it up ......

Whenever I hear that phrase I have always thought it means that the agent is trying to engineer a move or see what interest is out there - with or without his client's permission - and isnt reflective of an actual interest in the player by any club ....

"according to agent" sums it up ......

Whenever I hear that phrase I have always thought it means that the agent is trying to engineer a move or see what interest is out there - with or without his client's permission - and isnt reflective of an actual interest in the player by any club ....

or is it a ploy to try and get the club to offer him a better contract to keep him there and inefect just getting a big fat payrise when a move wasn't even on his mind.

If he left for England I'd love to see him at Southampton. We've jut sent Jason Puncheon on loan to Millwall until January 3rd and according to rumours from inside the club it doesn't look like he'll be coming back. Major fallings out apparently. Plus France under-21 captain Morgan Schneiderlin will probably leave the club as well, interest from Chelsea, Fulham and Sunderland. So it looks like we'll need midfield reinforcement in January. Eric has proven himself at SPL level and the level below. He could easily be one of the best players in League One and maybe the Champiionship. First and foremost I'd hope he stays at Inverness though.

Read it on teletext, Odi's agent says that clubs in the Championship and League one are monitoring him and that he is keeping his options open but is happy here, he's had a decent season so far but i wouldn't be terribly concerned if he did leave. Be more worried if it were one of our Irish trio.

:laugh: i didn't even know that was still on the go.

• Agree 1

Butcher confirms here. But as peeps have mentioned its just another agent doing another window display for the upcoming Transfer season. Im sure Eric and the others will look at the current sucess of the team and with a Europa league spot up for grabs, might just want to experience that before jumping ship

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2015961?UserKey=

I dunno. Still a lot to prove. I still wouldn't rate him as a regular. He's had a good season so far but that could just be a purple patch. He still has to show he can do it week-in, week-out, year-in, year-out.

Im with SC on this!

Our problem is, we all rather see him as a super sub any team offering a bit more money n games I recon he'd be off..

Then sobeit. I think we are more than capable of finding a replacement, quite possibly of a higher standard IMHO. IM not saying hes a bad player, i just feel he is not that important in the overall picture

Could you imagine the uproar if roles were reversed, and ICT made a statement in the papers saying they were looking at players to replace Odihambo while he was a contracted player at the club. I dont like when agents do stuff like this, i think its mostly made up to try and bleed more money from clubs, and most of the time...BS in the first place!

• Agree 2